Sonora Pass in the fall

Old October 15th 09, 11:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Mike Jacoubowsky

Default Sonora Pass in the fall

http://picasaweb.google.com/ChainRea...62369108796434

From last Sunday's ride, before the road was (hopefully temporarily) closed
due to the storm a couple days ago. Always sad to think of your favorite
roads closing for the winter, especially if you didn't get a change to ride
them first. But this one we got in, and if the passes re-open, there's a
slim chance I might do Ebbett's before it closes. For those not familiar,
both Sonora & Ebbett's are in the Sierra Nevada in Northern California.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA