Fly story

Old September 12th 04, 04:33 PM

Default Fly story

A nice ride in the great cool air late Saturday morning.
To only be atacked by white and horse flies that carried off chunks of
flesh. It didn't matter if the skin was bare or not. Now I
got to **** so get off the trail and open my fly and about 9 feet theirs
the only rider I've seen all morning saying hi while I pull up my fly.
He keeps on riding. I ride on but not the same way he went. Awhile
later **** time again and here he is while I'm pulling up my fly say I
was going to do that too. He wants to know where the good singletracks
since he never rode the area. So I send him off to the best day or night
Singletrack with lot of everything needed hills, mud,roots,and slick
rock. So fly down the trail.

I MTB 2004

Old September 12th 04, 08:39 PM
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Bill "enough details, thanks" S.

At least he didn't go into detail how the flies, uh... while he was

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Old September 13th 04, 11:59 PM

Good thing that I'm safe from flies on my ride to and
from work. Now do you believe me that I 've got miles under my belt and
can see for miles and miles.

I MTB 2004