Tube Patches (the glue on kind)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 4th 07, 02:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

Default Tube Patches (the glue on kind)

I'll just start off by saying that I did a search and didn't get what I
needed.

So basically I got a flat tire yesterday, so I patched it up with the
glue on kind of patch. I've never patched a tire that was going to be
used on anything but the road, so I wanted to know how long I can
expect the patch to last if I'm gonna ride trials with it.

Thanks in advance.

--
maximus unius
maximus unius's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13699