WTB: Cane Creek SCR-5 Brake Levers Gum Hoods.

Old September 30th 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Greg Achtem

Default WTB: Cane Creek SCR-5 Brake Levers Gum Hoods.

Subject says it all. Anybody have a pair to sell? Nashbar seems to,
anybody else?

Happy trails.

Greg
Old September 30th 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Gary Jacobson

Default Cane Creek SCR-5 Brake Levers Gum Hoods.

Nashbar has them for like 8 USD now.

Gary Jacobson
Rosendale, NY

"Greg Achtem" wrote in message
Subject says it all. Anybody have a pair to sell? Nashbar seems to,
anybody else?

Happy trails.

Greg

Old September 30th 06, 03:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Greg Achtem

Thanks Gary.

Was looking for somebody with a used, but excellent condition, complete
lever set for sale. If I don't find any here, I will probably go Nashbar.

Gary Jacobson wrote:
Nashbar has them for like 8 USD now.

Gary Jacobson
Rosendale, NY

"Greg Achtem" wrote in message
Subject says it all. Anybody have a pair to sell? Nashbar seems to,
anybody else?

Happy trails.

Greg

Old October 1st 06, 12:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
ST

Gary Jacobson wrote:
Nashbar has them for like 8 USD now.

Gary Jacobson
Rosendale, NY

"Greg Achtem" wrote in message
Subject says it all. Anybody have a pair to sell? Nashbar seems to,
anybody else?

Happy trails.

Greg

These are fairly new to the market. I really doubt you are going to find
some that have already been used and replaced by something else and are
laying around....