Yet another cyclist violently assaulted by motorist/s.

Old January 9th 07, 02:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
spindrift

Default Yet another cyclist violently assaulted by motorist/s.

Matt B wrote:
spindrift wrote:
Matt B wrote:
spindrift wrote:

You've never cycled this roundabout, have you?

I obey the rules of the road, the vehicles ignore them and place me in
danger.

The only useful rule there is that there are no rules. That is why it
is such an elegant solution.

What 'rules' are you obeying, and which are the motorists ignoring?

Meet up one day this week on a bike and I'll show you.

Maybe when you see it for yourself you'll understand how dangerous it
is.

I've seen it - but never seen the dangers you describe. Can you cite
any news reports?

--
Matt B

"Can you cite
any news reports?"

Alass CNN woefully neglected to cover the world-shattering news that a
van ignored the rules of the road and cut up a cyclist, you gibbering
fart-knocker.

Why are you claiming special knowledge of something you plainly know
bugger all about?

You don't even live in London or ride a bike, you've posted nothing
about your cycling experience for months and you profess a complete
ignorance of road safety.

Old January 9th 07, 03:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Matt B

spindrift wrote:
Matt B wrote:
"Can you cite
any news reports?"

Alass CNN woefully neglected to cover the world-shattering news that a
van ignored the rules of the road and cut up a cyclist, you gibbering
fart-knocker.

What were the rules which were broken?

Why are you claiming special knowledge of something you plainly know
bugger all about?

Where did I claim that? I know something of the rules of the road, I
know something about Seven Dials, and I know something about human
nature. That's all.

You don't even live in London or ride a bike, you've posted nothing
about your cycling experience for months and you profess a complete
ignorance of road safety.

Which of those qualifications does one need to be allowed to discuss
this issue?

--
Matt B