Shuttle Bike Upgrade and Promo (Was--- Aw, Barnacles!)

Old January 23rd 06, 04:51 PM posted to nyc.bicycles,nyc.general,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech

Default Shuttle Bike Upgrade and Promo (Was--- Aw, Barnacles!)

Thanks again for the ref, Steven!

I wrote Shuttle Bike and just thought I should share the info:

Its pontoons got upgraded to double-chamber pontoons (so -- God forbid!
-- a puncture in the front of one doesn't lead to total leakage and
collapse), and it's available until the end of this month for
US$890.00, freight inclusive!

Unfortunately, they seem like they only do wire transfers and
PayPal....

NYC XYZ wrote:
Steven M. O'Neill wrote:
NYC XYZ wrote:
Or Newark from Bayonne?

http://www.gizmag.com/go/2505/

--
Steven O'Neill
Brooklyn, NY

OOOO MMM MM MMM
GGGG
OOOOOO MMM MMM MMM GGGGG
OOO OOO MMMM MMMM MMM GGG GGG
OOO OOO MMMM MMMM MMMM GG GG
OOO OOO MMMMM MMMM MMMMM GG GG
OOO OOO MMMMM MMMMM MMMM GG
OOO OOO MMM MMMMMM MMM GG GGG
OOOOOO MMM MMMM MMM GG GGG
OOOO MMM MMM MMM
GGGGG

GGG

Old January 23rd 06, 06:33 PM posted to nyc.bicycles,nyc.general,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech

NYC XYZ wrote:

Thanks again for the ref, Steven!

I wrote Shuttle Bike and just thought I should share the info:

Its pontoons got upgraded to double-chamber pontoons (so -- God forbid!
-- a puncture in the front of one doesn't lead to total leakage and
collapse), and it's available until the end of this month for
US$890.00, freight inclusive!

If only I had more money than I knew what to do with....

-smo

--
Steven O'Neill
Brooklyn, NY

Old January 23rd 06, 08:24 PM posted to nyc.bicycles,nyc.general,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech

NYC XYZ wrote:
Steven M. O'Neill wrote:
If only I had more money than I knew what to do with....

Try getting dumped. ;-)

Good point. Though technically I'd have only half as much as my
wife and I now have, I'd be able to spend my half without being
accountable to anyone else.

--
Steven O'Neill
Brooklyn, NY
Old January 23rd 06, 09:40 PM posted to nyc.bicycles,nyc.general,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech

Steven M. O'Neill wrote:

Good point. Though technically I'd have only half as much as my
wife and I now have, I'd be able to spend my half without being
accountable to anyone else.

--
Steven O'Neill
Brooklyn, NY

If there's anything this hobby teaches me, it's that nothing in life is
free, and I have to do everything myself! =)