Is there such a thing...

Old September 13th 06, 07:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
DJack

Default Is there such a thing...

I learned to Uni by myself, and I do all of my riding by myself. I don't
get to see anyone else in person doing anything that I can't do. And
since I am relatively new to this....I can't do much. *Is there
anywhere on the web that has the names of "tricks" and descriptioins of
how to do them.* I feel confident that I can learn some stuff...just
need to know what/how to try. Any suggestions are very much
appreciated. Thanks.

--
DJack
DJack's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13285

Old September 13th 06, 08:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joemarshall

For trials/muni stuff

http://www.unicycletips.com/

For freestyle tricks

http://www.unicyclist.org - I can't get to it right now, but it has
tons of videos of tricks to learn.

Both have stuff about basic things like idling too.

--
joemarshall

my pics http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albuq44

Old September 13th 06, 08:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

Welcome DJack! Please use the subject line for the subject of your
question. The links give above are good ones. For further detail about
some of the things people do with their unicycles, check out the
international competition rulebook he
http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/rulebook/

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"The worst thing you can do on a unicycle when you land is stop dead."
-- Kris Holm, world's expert on high-consequence unicycling

Old September 13th 06, 11:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

unicyclist.org is a lot more than just freestyle, many of the tricks do
NOT fall into that category

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ PM me if you would like to join!!!

-stephen-
skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272

Old September 14th 06, 03:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onewheelisbetter

this has a whole bunch of mounts and different tricks, not much trials
though

http://marsht.tripod.com/

--
onewheelisbetter

Unicycle for Christ

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/insanity_test.htm

onewheelisbetter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11411

Old September 14th 06, 10:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joemarshall

skrobo wrote:
unicyclist.org is a lot more than just freestyle, many of the tricks do
NOT fall into that category

Oh yeah, he appears to have a few street and muni clips on there now,
and masses of random other stuff too. Cool.

It's *the* site for freestyle, it's amazing that a)he can do all the 10
skill level tricks except for two and b)he bothered to video them all.
What a nice person.

Joe

Big Bertha Thing blogs Tony Lance UK 0 August 18th 06 03:46 PM
What is your faverite thing to do on a uni? Jarcycle Unicycling 22 January 6th 05 01:00 AM
published helmet research - is helmet good thing or bad? Just zis Guy, you know? Racing 0 July 30th 04 08:51 AM
published helmet research - is helmet good thing or bad? Just zis Guy, you know? Social Issues 0 July 30th 04 08:51 AM
Worst thing about riding a recumbent Mike Schwab Recumbent Biking 10 May 22nd 04 03:13 AM