BugBear

Old May 14th 11, 02:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

Default BugBear

I have just realised he has ****ed off.

A good thing to.

--
DfT latest: UK Per billion passenger kilometres
Killed : Pedestrian 26 Cyclist 21

Which is by far the most dangerous?

(Thanks to PhilO for the sig idea)

Old May 16th 11, 09:32 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
bugbear

Judith wrote:

I have just realised he has ****ed off.

A good thing to.

Hello Judith - I just love the way that you have to comment on my every post.

I really do appreciate it.

BugBear
Old May 16th 11, 10:04 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On May 16, 9:32*am, bugbear wrote:
Judith wrote:

I have just realised he has ****ed off.

A good thing to.

Hello Judith - I just love the way that you have to comment on my every post.

I really do appreciate it.

* *BugBear

Hello Bugbear,
I'm sure Judith willl appreciate your post - after all, you are very
"good value". :-)

--
Simon Mason
Old May 18th 11, 04:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
bugbear

Simon Mason wrote:
On May 16, 9:32 am, wrote:
Judith wrote:

I have just realised he has ****ed off.

A good thing to.

Hello Judith - I just love the way that you have to comment on my every post.

I really do appreciate it.

BugBear

Hello Bugbear,
I'm sure Judith willl appreciate your post - after all, you are very
"good value". :-)

She hasn't welcomed me back yet. Should I worry?

BugBear