Climb on bikes - that terrible shop ?

Old March 12th 05, 09:53 PM
Toad Fish

Default Climb on bikes - that terrible shop ?

Climb on bikes hereford, really is a pile of pants.

I travelled to the shop, and was must upset that my visit was ruined
by the attitude of the place.

I'm not taking part in the UCI pro tour, but I do race at cat 1.

This place stinks - just like the coconut headed bloke that apparently
runs the place.

Avoid this shop - they are rubbish.
Old March 12th 05, 10:07 PM
LSMike

Loose the attitude yourself IMO.

Old March 12th 05, 10:20 PM
Tony Raven

Toad Fish wrote:
Climb on bikes hereford, really is a pile of pants.

I travelled to the shop, and was must upset that my visit was ruined
by the attitude of the place.

I'm not taking part in the UCI pro tour, but I do race at cat 1.

This place stinks - just like the coconut headed bloke that apparently
runs the place.

Avoid this shop - they are rubbish.

Please take your vendetta elsewhere Toad Fish, Bill Edwards, Lou
Carpenter, simongiles, ekke or whatever other names you want to hide
behind. Your childish game is not fooling anyone here.

Tony
Old March 12th 05, 10:36 PM
Tosspot

Toad Fish wrote:

snip

Its lucky we're not allowed to carry firearms. Or maybe not....
Old March 12th 05, 10:56 PM
dennis lawson

"Toad Fish" wrote in message
om...
Climb on bikes hereford, really is a pile of pants.

I travelled to the shop, and was must upset that my visit was ruined
by the attitude of the place.

Can you complain about anything specifically?

Old March 13th 05, 12:52 AM
Mark McNeill

Response to Toad Fish/Bill Edwards/Lou Carpenter/etc:
Climb on bikes hereford, really is a great bike shop!

I travelled to the shop, and was delighted by the attitude of the place.

The bloke who runs it, whose head in no way resembles a coconut, is
particularly helpful.

The website is http://www.climbonbikes.co.uk/ - they've got some
special offers on at the moment!

I'd recommend them to anybody - I'll certainly go there again.

IFYPFY.

--
Mark, UK.

"The course of true anything never does run smooth."
Old March 13th 05, 08:32 AM
Tony Raven

Mark McNeill wrote:
Response to Toad Fish/Bill Edwards/Lou Carpenter/etc:

Climb on bikes hereford, really is a great bike shop!

I travelled to the shop, and was delighted by the attitude of the place.

The bloke who runs it, whose head in no way resembles a coconut, is
particularly helpful.

The website is http://www.climbonbikes.co.uk/ - they've got some
special offers on at the moment!

I'd recommend them to anybody - I'll certainly go there again.

IFYPFY.

Thanks for that link Mark. Just picked up two pairs of Pearl Izumi
winter gloves for £9.99 (down from £37.99) from them. Top gloves if
others are interested but only a few pairs left.

Oh and thanks to Toad Fish - I would never have bought anything from
them if you hadn't alerted me to them, what with them being in
Herefordshire and me being in East Anglia.

Tony
Old March 13th 05, 08:53 AM
MSeries

Tony Raven wrote:
Mark McNeill wrote:

[...]

Thanks for the heads up, I have been wanting some lobster gloves for
ages but could never justify £38 for some. Even considered getting
myself some when in the USA but I don't need to now. Perhaps this
spammer is actually trying to draw our attention to Climb on Bikes to
boost sales. Instead of a blatant plug, which we wouldn't approve of on
here, he simply criticises.
Old March 13th 05, 08:57 AM
Tony Raven

Mark McNeill wrote:

The website is http://www.climbonbikes.co.uk/ - they've got some
special offers on at the moment!

Looking at the photos of the shop on the web site it looks like a place
well worth a visit if you are passing. Large range of good bikes and a
really good selection of road bikes and stuff from Specialized and Trek
up to Principia and Litespeed. Reminds me more of one of the big US bike
stores like Supergo rather than the usual pokey British LBS.

Thanks again Toad Fish.

Tony
Old March 13th 05, 09:03 AM
Tony Raven

MSeries wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, I have been wanting some lobster gloves for
ages but could never justify £38 for some. Even considered getting
myself some when in the USA but I don't need to now.

PI Lobsters are really great gloves for winter. I've been using them
for many years and if there is a criticism its that they are too warm
for most British cold winter days.

Perhaps this
spammer is actually trying to draw our attention to Climb on Bikes to
boost sales. Instead of a blatant plug, which we wouldn't approve of on
here, he simply criticises.

Ooh you're devious ;-)

Tony