Walk thu a jungle

Old June 11th 06, 07:40 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default Walk thu a jungle

Went to a trailhead haven't been to in a long time. Couldn't find it at
first,couple hundred feet down the trail was fine till I came apond a
dead end. It was a jungle. I came out with sratches up and down both my
legs. Now I headed up the road about a mile away on the left to another
trail this time clear sailing. And it was freshly done I could tell.
The trail was marked with orange,green,and black arrows. A good job
some team done so my day wasn't a total waste. And on my arrival home
the crum snatchs washed my bike for 5 quarters and I gave them each a
juice box. They wanted to know if they could wash all my other bikes.
No their not dirty.

Old June 11th 06, 09:49 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 11:40:08 -0700, crazy6r54 wrote:

And on my arrival home the crum snatchs
washed my bike for 5 quarters and I gave them each a juice box. They
wanted to know if they could wash all my other bikes. No their not dirty.

hee hee.

gabrielle
Old June 11th 06, 11:43 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

gabrielle wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 11:40:08 -0700, crazy6r54 wrote:

And on my arrival home the crum snatchs
washed my bike for 5 quarters and I gave them each a juice box. They
wanted to know if they could wash all my other bikes. No their not dirty.

hee hee.

gabrielle If you couldn't figure, crum snatchers were running a car wash. 5 to 10 year olds. And they came & got me when the were finished.

Old June 11th 06, 11:58 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 15:43:11 -0700, crazy6r54 wrote:

gabrielle wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 11:40:08 -0700, crazy6r54 wrote:

And on my arrival home the crum snatchs
washed my bike for 5 quarters and I gave them each a juice box. They
wanted to know if they could wash all my other bikes. No their not
dirty.

hee hee.

gabrielle If you couldn't figure, crum snatchers were running a car
wash. 5 to 10 year olds. And they came & got me when the were finished.

Oh! I thought you were talking about your own kids.

gab

A little progress report and some questions... tylercox Unicycling 5 April 9th 05 04:08 AM
Cool "Goal Setting" Idea tylercox Unicycling 12 January 2nd 05 07:27 PM
Walk or ride? Bill Baka General 28 December 17th 04 05:11 AM
How to walk safely in clipless road shoes Mike Jacoubowsky Techniques 15 August 13th 03 01:34 PM