144 spoke Bedford hot rod & low rider unicycles

Old November 24th 03, 04:08 PM
Darren

Default 144 spoke Bedford hot rod & low rider unicycles

Check out these cool pictures of the 144 spoke
Bedford Hot Rod and Low Rider custom unicycles...

http://community.webshots.com/user/uni_penguin

Enjoy !

Darren

--
Darren
Darren's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3989

Old November 24th 03, 04:20 PM
uni-2-death

nice, how much for the flame frame?

--
uni-2-death - dazed and confused unicyclist

life's a garden... DIG IT

uni-2-death's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4170

Old November 24th 03, 05:01 PM
joona

How much for a whole uni with one of those frames, 24" splined wheel,
and a KH saddle, shipped to Finland? Or are those just stickers. If they
are just stickers, how much for a couple of flame stickers shipped to
Finland?

--
joona - )-O --Neat

Mad as a moose (or atleast Minimoose)
joona's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4436

Old November 24th 03, 06:28 PM
Darren

The powder coated High-Gloss black flamed frame is
89.00 Canadian
(68.00 US at current exchange rate)

The 144 spoke wheel is not available in splined

The flames are 4.00 Canadian per set plus 1.00 shipping anywhere in the
world.

Reminder:
If you are in the UK or USA...
Unicycle.com stock Bedford Flames for unicycle frames. 5 colours and 2
sizes.

Old November 24th 03, 06:53 PM
john_childs

That wheel looks so pimp.

How did you make the hub? It looks like you modified a bicycle hub to
add a unicycle axle rather than modifying a unicycle hub.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

Old November 24th 03, 07:37 PM
Eublapharis13

I can't find the sticker section in Uni.com anywhere...Can someone help
me?

--
Eublapharis13 - Unicycle destroyer

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their
shoes.
Eublapharis13's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4065

Old November 24th 03, 08:56 PM
shadowuni

Darren, How much is one of those complete uni's, with the pimp wheel
(144 spoke)? i really want one, its so crazy!

--
shadowuni - Level 4.5 Unicycllist
shadowuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4806

Old November 24th 03, 10:07 PM
joe

That looks like one cool uni!

I cant seem to find the flame stickers on Unicycle.com, but found them
'here' (http://tinyurl.com/ufgx) on Unicycle.Uk.Com.

I have some yellow ones for my muni, but I am waiting until I get it
powdercoated - mat black, hopefully in the New Year, if not, before!

Joe,

--
joe - Hockey Head

www.cool.unicyclist.com
joe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/957

Old November 24th 03, 10:13 PM
Darren

John

You're right, I combined a bicycle hub and a unicycle hub. It took many
hours of thinking/trying to get it to actually work.

I showed it to Jesse James of West Coast Choppers
and asked him if he wanted to give it a try.
He said, "No thanks, I don't want to kill myself."

Discovery channel filmed me riding it and doing a bunch of tricks on it.
Maybe one day it will air on Monster Garage.

Shadowuni

It would be about 350.00 US
(because of the work involved that you can't see.)
I have ridden it quite a bit but I really made it for show. I will have
it in the low rider bike show in Michigan in February.

It looks so amazing when the sun hits the spokes when you are riding it.
Even non-unicyclists notice the pimp wheel right away.
Lots of nice comments all the time.

I will have a few crushed velvet unicycle seats in different colours for
it soon.

Cheers,
Darren

Old November 24th 03, 10:34 PM
shadowuni

ok, more questions Darren. how high is the seat post? where in the
world are you if i wanted to get it shipped? and finally, would it be
possible to knock the axle out of another uni and put it in one of those
wheels and how would i attatch it? thank you for answering my questions.