seat question

Old March 23rd 04, 12:44 AM
Micheal Artindale

Default seat question

I am wondering about all the seat/saddle choices.

I have seen some that are very narrow, some wide in the back, so very well
padded, some with next to no padding.

Also some have holes in the front, or grooves in the back.

How can i know if i have the right one????

And.. why all the differences?

Micheal

Old March 23rd 04, 02:15 AM
(Pete Cresswell)

RE/
How can i know if i have the right one????

And.. why all the differences?

Do we need a saddle FAQ or what?
--
PeteCresswell
Old March 23rd 04, 02:50 AM
kantspel

Micheal Artindale wrote:
I am wondering about all the seat/saddle choices.

Wonder no more, the best saddle in the world is the titec beserker
because it fits my ass perfectly. As far as I'm concerned they can shut
down all the other production lines.

Old March 23rd 04, 03:20 AM
D T W .../\\...

.. .

so many saddles, ________ _________ _________

--
DTW .../\.../\.../\...

I've spent most of my money on mountain biking and windsurfing.
The rest I've just wasted.

Old March 23rd 04, 11:31 AM
iddqd

Micheal Artindale wrote:
How can i know if i have the right one????

If it feels right then you got the right one.

A good MTB saddel should be big enough for you to mantain contact with
it when you need it and small enough to allow you to slide back and
forth easily fx. resting your stomache on it when going down something
really steep. Also when climbing and sitting more or less on the tip of
the saddel it's nice if the front is high and round as opposed to roadie
saddels which can be very pointy.

Also a long ride it should not cause numbness or other bad effects on
your private parts:-)

Note adjusting the sadel position/angel just a tiny bit can make a world
of difference with regards to comfort.

And.. why all the differences?

So we can all shop mo-)

Regards

Bruno

--
To mail me write to iddqdATworldonline.dk (U know what 2 do)

More of these http://www.westocykler.dk would mean less cars and less
polution.
Old March 23rd 04, 08:00 PM

Your have to try and see which one suits you ass.

I MTB 2004

Old March 23rd 04, 08:06 PM

Well your going to go that way. SDG BELAIR,
I own 2.

I MTB 2004

Old March 24th 04, 12:31 AM
miles todd

kantspel wrote:
Micheal Artindale wrote:

I am wondering about all the seat/saddle choices.

Wonder no more, the best saddle in the world is the titec beserker
because it fits my ass perfectly. As far as I'm concerned they can shut
down all the other production lines.

I would agree completely. There is no need for any other saddles to
continue to be manufactured- they are merely destined for landfills,
anyhow. You spelled Selle Italia Flite wrong, though.

miles