Customizing Campagnolo 10 speed cassettes

Old November 26th 04, 12:41 AM
Russell Seaton

(Qui si parla Campagnolo ) wrote in message ...
russel- Now all I need to do is buy the 10 speed shifter disc for my 2003
Centaur shifter BRBR

I answer-"must not be 2003, Centaur was 10s in 2003 and 2002...

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com

Just checked my 2002 Campagnolo catalog. Centaur is shown as 10 speed
and 9 speed for double cranksets and only 9 speed for triple
cranksets. My 2001 Campagnolo catalog had Daytona 9 speed and 10
speed for double and 9 speed only for triple. Centaur was introduced
in 2002. The 10 speed triple for Record was introduced in 2002. All
triples used 9 speed before this. And I think the Record triple was
the only 10 speed triple crank Campagnolo made until 2004 when the
Chorus, Centaur, and Veloce triple 10 speed cranks were introduced.