Come to Critical Mass in NYC This Friday!

Old March 24th 05, 12:21 AM
Jym Dyer

Default Come to Critical Mass in NYC This Friday!

[Also Posted to critical-mass]

=v= As a citizen of the United States of America, I invite folks
on bikes and any other nonpolluting transportation modes to go
for a ride this Friday, the last Friday of the month (or heck,
every Friday), as street traffic. You may wish to ride with
others as Critical Mass, or you may wish to ride with others
and not call it Critical Mass.

=v= You may wish to bring your nonpolluting vehicle to Union
Square (north) at 7:00pm, where you might encounter others doing
the same. Or you may wish to gather, in groups of 20 or more,
or groups of 20 or less, whichever you prefer, elsewhere.

=v= I recommend any and/or all of the above as an individual
U.S. citizen exercising my First Amendment rights (use 'em or
lose 'em).
_Jym_
Old March 24th 05, 01:15 PM
dgk

On 23 Mar 2005 16:21:29 -0800, Jym Dyer wrote:

[Also Posted to critical-mass]

=v= As a citizen of the United States of America, I invite folks
on bikes and any other nonpolluting transportation modes to go
for a ride this Friday, the last Friday of the month (or heck,
every Friday), as street traffic. You may wish to ride with
others as Critical Mass, or you may wish to ride with others
and not call it Critical Mass.

=v= You may wish to bring your nonpolluting vehicle to Union
Square (north) at 7:00pm, where you might encounter others doing
the same. Or you may wish to gather, in groups of 20 or more,
or groups of 20 or less, whichever you prefer, elsewhere.

=v= I recommend any and/or all of the above as an individual
U.S. citizen exercising my First Amendment rights (use 'em or
lose 'em).
_Jym_

Ah, temporarily grounded due to elbow surgery. Perhaps next month.