Facebook with iBike

Old July 13th 07, 06:23 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bean Long

Default Facebook with iBike

Anyone got onto Facebook? (www.facebook.com). They have a little
application on it called iBike where you can show the world your bike(s)!

--
Bean

"I've got a bike
You can ride it if you like
It's got a basket
A bell that rings
And things to make it look good
I'd give it to you if I could
But I borrowed it" Pink Floyd

Remove "yourfinger" before replying
Old July 13th 07, 07:01 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Michael Warner[_2_]

Sounds like a conspiracy to make me wash all the winter **** off it.
Old July 13th 07, 08:05 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Dave

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:31:44 +0930, Michael Warner wrote:

Sounds like a conspiracy to make me wash all the winter **** off it.

You're out in the backyard throwing mud at it just so it looks like you've
been riding, aren't you! (One bike is muddy, the good ones are nestled in
the garage).

--
Dave Hughes |
Flagrant system error! The system is down. I dunno what you did,
Old July 13th 07, 11:35 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Michael Warner[_2_]

On 13 Jul 2007 07:05:15 GMT, Dave wrote:

You're out in the backyard throwing mud at it just so it looks like you've
been riding, aren't you! (One bike is muddy, the good ones are nestled in
the garage).

Ok, I admit it. I use the same stuff I sprinkle over my cheap cleanskins,
with a bit of water added. You really can buy wine bottle dust!
Old July 13th 07, 03:42 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Parbs

Bean Long wrote:
Anyone got onto Facebook? (www.facebook.com). They have a little
application on it called iBike where you can show the world your bike(s)!

Mine are there.

Rob