Who wants the fascist Krygowski to speak for cyclists?

Old August 29th 10, 11:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Who's a fascist then?

On Aug 29, 10:35*pm, Tim McNamara wrote:
Someone speaking *against* a private sector-public sector collusion to
control people's behavior (e.g., mandatory helmet laws) like Frank does
would be anti-fascist. *

By the same "logic" the opponents of seatbelt laws were anti-fascists,
and it follows that those who proposed seatbelts were fascists.

Only in Timmie McNamara's fantasy land.

Unfortunately Jute, being less than acute about such matters, doesn't
know this. *What a maroon.

Yo, Timmie, Krygowski is a fascist because of what he does and say,
not because I say he is a fascist. Krygowski is a fascist because of
his intolerance of opposition, his irrationality, his attempts to
annihilate opposition, his stupid adherence to an ideological stance
with zero scientific support, his deliberate perversion of science,
his mindless lying as tool of policy, and his brutish attitudes in
general.

It is possible that you know more fascists than I do, Timmie, as like
attracts like, but the ones I knew got to put their destructive dream
into practice, which you may be certain Krygowski won't.

Andre Jute
"A young man with a total lack of respect" -- Otto Skorzeny
complaining to my chairman
Old August 30th 10, 02:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
Michael Press

Default Who wants the anybody to speakat all?

In article ,
Tom Sherman °_° wrote:

On 8/29/2010 2:42 PM, Michael Press wrote:
In ,
Tom Sherman wrote:

On 8/29/2010 1:29 PM, André Jute wrote:
[...]

crickets

A word to the wise. Do not put text i[n] quotation marks
that the quoted person did not write.

Michael Press is surprisingly unaware of the standard convention of
brackets indicating and editorial insertion or deletion. Therefore,
there is nothing dishonest or misleading in what I did.

You cite a paper and ink rule.
This is not paper and ink.
We can leave quoted text intact.
Exercise this option.

--
Michael Press
Old August 30th 10, 03:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
[email protected][_2_]

Default Who wants the fascist Krygowski to speak for cyclists?

On Aug 29, 4:09*pm, Andre Jute wrote:
On Aug 29, 10:50*pm, " wrote:

On Aug 29, 3:13*pm, Andre Jute wrote:

On Aug 29, 9:18*pm, Chalo wrote:

Bill Sornson wrote:

Like a lot of things these days, because the elites say so.

To break down the jargon a bit for anyone who would like to follow
what Bill is saying:

By "elites", Bill means "people who disagree with me, but
coincidentally are much smarter than me and everybody else who shares
my opinions".

And by "things", Bill means "things Fox News told me".

Chalo

I always assume the elites are on my side. After all, the likelihood
is that I, or people very much like me, told them what to eat, drink,
wear, drive, smoke, desire, hate and think. When there is a small
difference of opinion, as there has successively been on the ozone
layer, global freezing and global warming, they always adopt my view
after a short interregnum. They're not called elites for being stupid,
you know, and smart people rarely differ from me for long.

Andre the Giant wrote, among other things, ...."and smart people
rarely differ from me for long".
I know, they prefer to ignore you. After all, its not worth it to
argue with an ass.

You should read what you write before you send it, Muro. As your text
stands, you're admitting to being one of the benighted fools who argue
with me because they know no better. -- Andre Jute

Well, Jute, you should read my text too. As it stands, I am not
arguing with you. I am just ridiculing you. I tried to do so in the
past and realized that when someone disagreed with you, you would go
from engaging the argument to insulting the messenger. At that point I
decided that you were not capable of dialog and because of your
limited knowledge in any subject that you attempted to engage, and you
would merely copy and paste citations and texts that you hardly
comprehended. When people called you on this, you merely resorted to
throwing tantrums while stumping you little feet under the table. And
this brings me back to an earlier question; do you still stump your
little feet while writing your overwhelmingly dweeby posts? This is
what is truly relevant and we all really want to know. If you doubt
me, please poll the group.
Old August 30th 10, 03:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

On 8/29/2010 8:42 PM, Michael Press wrote:

Tom Sherman wrote:

On 8/29/2010 1:29 PM, André Jute wrote:
[...]

crickets

A word to the wise. Do not put text i[n] quotation marks
that the quoted person did not write.

Michael Press is surprisingly unaware of the standard convention of
brackets indicating and editorial insertion or deletion. Therefore,
there is nothing dishonest or misleading in what I did.

You cite a paper and ink rule.
This is not paper and ink.

Thanks for letting me know.

We can leave quoted text intact.
Exercise this option.

What if the text is both boring and annoying?

As Michael Press is well aware, snipping ALL of Mr. Jute's text in my
reply was the point.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old August 30th 10, 05:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Bill Sornson[_6_]

"Chalo" wrote in message
Bill Sornson wrote (must have been about SOMETHING):

Like a lot of things these days, because the elites say so.

To break down the jargon a bit for anyone who would like to follow
what Bill is saying:

By "elites", Bill means "people who disagree with me, but
coincidentally are much smarter than me and everybody else who shares
my opinions".

And by "things", Bill means "things Fox News told me".

Chalo

There's the Country Class, held in contempt by the Ruling Class (AKA
elites), and then for Chalo there's the No Damned Class.

Bill "Chalo never met a lo-flo toilet (mandated, of course) that could
accommodate him" S.

Old August 30th 10, 05:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Dan O

Default Toilet humor (it's come to this)

On Aug 29, 9:50 pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
"Chalo" wrote in message

Bill Sornson wrote (must have been about SOMETHING):
Like a lot of things these days, because the elites say so.

To break down the jargon a bit for anyone who would like to follow
what Bill is saying:

By "elites", Bill means "people who disagree with me, but
coincidentally are much smarter than me and everybody else who shares
my opinions".

And by "things", Bill means "things Fox News told me".

Chalo

There's the Country Class, held in contempt by the Ruling Class (AKA
elites), and then for Chalo there's the No Damned Class.

Bill "Chalo never met a lo-flo toilet (mandated, of course) that could
accommodate him" S.

Can you hear me now? ;-)
Old August 30th 10, 05:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Bill Sornson[_6_]

Default Who wants the fascist André Jute to speak at all?

wrote in message

Unlike Tom, I would like t thank you for all the amusement.

That why some "Bloodhound Exploit" trojan or worm was attached to your post?

Old August 30th 10, 06:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Dan O

On Aug 29, 9:57 pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
wrote in message

Unlike Tom, I would like t thank you for all the amusement.

That why some "Bloodhound Exploit" trojan or worm was attached to your post?

Wheeeeeeee! Bill's a computer security whiz now :-)

(I see a spiral to deep paranoia ahead ;-)

Old August 30th 10, 10:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default On the constant malice of the petty scum on RBT

"Bill Sornson" wrote:
wrote:

Unlike Tom, I would like t thank you for all the amusement.

That why some "Bloodhound Exploit" trojan or worm was attached to your post?

Just another example of the stupid malice of the worthless scum on
RBT. I've done these little sleazeballs no harm -- in fact I wouldn't
even notice such useless people if they didn't constantly put
themselves in my face in an effort to give meaning to their pointless
little lives -- but they just can't help these wretched expressions of
their congenitally weak characters. As I've said before, they're not
scum because I say so, they're scum because they constantly behave
like scum. This scumball Andres Muro wrecking everyone's computer to
get at me is the measure of their irresponsibility and malice. The
irony is that I'm the one person he can't get at because I have a
firewall and that sits behind a proxy and anyhow I'm not so cheap as
to use a virus-prone PC.

Andre Jute
Charisma is the art of infuriating the undeserving by merely existing
elegantly

Old August 30th 10, 10:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Dan Overman, computer expert, free clinic now open

wrote in message

Unlike Tom, I would like t thank you for all the amusement.

That why some "Bloodhound Exploit" trojan or worm was attached to your post?

Wheeeeeeee! *Bill's a computer security whiz now :-)

(I see a spiral to deep paranoia ahead ;-)

As usual, Danno, in your hurry to join the first street corner gang
that passes, you shout out your ignorance for all to hear. You owe
Bill an apology. Or, if you can explain how to remove and make the
virus Muro sent safe, we will let you off the apology and give you
three cheers instead. (We're not giving brownie points for the obvious
lateral-thinking answer though; that's so obvious that any old moron
will get it.)

Andre Jute
"By definition, the presence of a cam tells you it's not 2-stroke."
-- "jim beam", internet ignoramus, proving his "competence"