The Time Wasting of Jute

Old August 30th 10, 04:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default The Time Wasting of Jute

On Aug 30, 4:22*am, Frank Krygowski wrote:

A lot of us were once kill-filed by Andre Jute. *Some of us were
hoping he'd kill file the entire news group! *Unfortunately, he's
merely trying to kill it, instead. *:-(

It's a textbook example of the Tragedy of the Commons. *Only with more
malice than usual.

- Frank Krygowski

Wow. Above Krygowski defines any difference of opinion with himself as
an attack on the newsgroup itself (in portentous tones as no less than
the Tragedy of the Commons!). In this particular instance, Krygowski
defines any discussion of a major study of bicycling fataltiesby the
City of New York as an attack on him, Frank Krygowski, and thus on the
newsgroup. What a self-important ****** Krygowski is.

This is exactly what I mean about Krygowski's fascism.

And it isn't just Krygowski, it is that entire anti-helmet zealotry
who are fascist. We've already seen that Sherman just wants to shut me
up by any means, and Berlin threatening to find out where I live. This
very thread was renamed "The Time Wasting of Jute" by another anti-
helmet zealot, Tim McNamara, to indicate that discussion of any
cycling safety study which contradicts or undermines the anti-helmet
zealots' prejudices is not permitted. (Ironically, in a thread that he
himself named "The Time wasting of Jute", McNamara then wasted time
sending dozens of messages. But hypocrisy is par for the course for
the anti-helmet zealots.)

Andre Jute
One really has to wonder who can possibly still believe these clowns

Old August 30th 10, 06:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Kevan Smith[_2_]

On 8/29/10 10:53 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
One really has to wonder who can possibly still believe these clowns

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right .....
Old August 30th 10, 07:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Bill Sornson[_6_]

"Kevan Smith" wrote in message
On 8/29/10 10:53 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
One really has to wonder who can possibly still believe these clowns

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right .....

Here I am...