FS--Reduced--Redline Cross f&f 56cm

Old September 16th 03, 12:18 AM
BW

Default FS--Reduced--Redline Cross f&f 56cm

This frame has got to go, the garage is too crowded.

Redline Conquest PRO aluminum frame and fork. 56 cm center to center.
Blue with white panels. Redline stickers removed, Cody Racing team
stickers applied--easy to peel off if desired. Includes Cane Creek HS.

Raced 1 season, usual nicks and cable rubs. Overall is in great
condition.

Buyer pays shipping from Boulder (probably approx. $25). $300 obo

Old November 16th 03, 08:54 PM
michael.moak

Bw wrote:
This frame has got to go, the garage is too crowded.
Redline Conquest PRO aluminum frame and fork. 56 cm center to center.
Blue with white panels. Redline stickers removed, Cody Racing team
stickers applied--easy to peel off if desired. Includes Cane Creek HS.
Raced 1 season, usual nicks and cable rubs. Overall is in great
condition.
Buyer pays shipping from Boulder (probably approx. $25). $300 obo

Can you send me an email with a picture of the bike? What year, parts
etc? can I email or phone you directly? Mike