Dekker (Thomas), get a haircut!

Old January 12th 08, 07:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Dekker (Thomas), get a haircut!

On Jan 10, 5:50 am, "Carl Sundquist" wrote:
"Donald Munro" wrote in message
alanstew wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/newsphoto...08/news/jan08/...

When is Rabobank going to tell this whipper-snapper to get a gosh durn
haircut?
He's losing .002 seconds per kilometer, it was proven by East German
scientists.
By July he's going to be tucking it into his cycling shorts, and I
predict
he'll have to abandon the TdF.

Finasteride overdose ?

Hopefully he has a TUE from WADA.

Dumbasses,

After seeing this pictu

http://www.fox.com/terminator/bios/john.htm

I've decided not to mess around with Thomas Dekker.

I hear you don't want to make his mom angry
either. And given that we're all bots in this
group, discretion is advised.

Ben
Still in beta

Haircut anybody? Dan Gregory Racing 0 December 22nd 06 05:17 PM
Dekker retires Ewoud Dronkert Racing 18 August 9th 06 01:26 AM
Contador vs. Dekker Tuschinski Racing 7 June 19th 06 06:16 AM
Dekker in the break Ewoud Dronkert Racing 4 July 20th 05 02:28 PM
Anybody catch Dekker on CSNDC? Badger_South General 4 October 25th 04 03:07 PM