Freestyle, Trials, Street, or MUni

Old September 22nd 06, 06:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

Default Freestyle, Trials, Street, or MUni

Radical Reed wrote:
'I feel' (http://tinyurl.com/hnrg4) 'like I've'
(http://tinyurl.com/oq8hc) 'seen this' (http://tinyurl.com/fvfo2)
'thread before.' (http://tinyurl.com/qzk9e) anyone else?

I voted for muni

You forgot my "What's your favorite style?" thread. Yeah, muni
ROCKS!!!

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

Dave Coleman wrote:
Perhaps he has a large herd of cyber goats ready to butt our peripherals
and ram our..... RAM

Or perhaps not... we shall see...

'MY -GROOVY- GALLERY'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=218412)
Goats_On_Unicycles's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12566

Old September 22nd 06, 09:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
manu2015

Radical Reed wrote:
'I feel' (http://tinyurl.com/hnrg4) 'like I've'
(http://tinyurl.com/oq8hc) 'seen this' (http://tinyurl.com/fvfo2)
'thread before.' (http://tinyurl.com/qzk9e) anyone else?

Of course, but once in a while it's nice to express your mood of the
moment.

I realized that i would have liked to vote for the 4 possibilities.
As i live in a big city muni is not easily accessible, i like doing
some freestyle and trials to later be able to do tricks on trials
obstacles... i voted street.

Manuel

--
manu2015

Et Hop !
manu2015's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9834

Old September 22nd 06, 12:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
munidobs

Distance

--
munidobs
munidobs's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8790

Old September 22nd 06, 12:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gossi

freestyler...

--
gossi

www.einradfahren.de
gossi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3464

Old September 22nd 06, 01:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
president_luke

ice_cold_uni6 wrote:
for the record, ive only said it once! i didnt know there was such
sensitivity surrounding the subject! although in shaun's tutorial he
says the crankflip "is considered the base street trick"

I would consider a hop to be the base street trick. And if you think
you're not doing street cause your not flipping, I guess there's no
street riding in U2.

--
president_luke
president_luke's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11036

Old September 22nd 06, 06:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
General Dibbles

i'm pretty sure you can still say you ride street even if one particular
street trick you don't do.

--
General Dibbles

REVENGE INDUSTRIES
www.torkerusa.com
General Dibbles's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8108

Old September 22nd 06, 07:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
andycookuk

Never seen Dan Heaton do a crankflip. Does that mean he rides freestyle?

What's everyone's obsession with crankflips?! They're really awsome and
take a lot of skillz but they aren't everything! Without playing the
"it's all subjective" card, how can a single trick be the base? Is
everything in streetriding a variation of a crankflip? No.

So, to all my non crankflipping friends: Don't crankflip! There's
plenty of incredably inventive things you can do without crankflips

AndyC

--
andycookuk

andycookuk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11138

Old September 22nd 06, 07:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SycoJeff

well I'm doing trials right now, but I'm gonna probably change to street
maybe

--
SycoJeff
SycoJeff's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12922

Old September 22nd 06, 07:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Johaaan

I doing it all. Street, trial, freestyle and a litle of muni but most
street and Trial!

--
Johaaan

!! - Sorry the english not so good - !!
Johaaan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13429

Old September 22nd 06, 08:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
musketman

M U N I !

--
musketman

MUSKETMAN
www.unicycle.com

For Sale: Parachute, only used once, never opened, small stain
musketman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9214

Muni VS Trials... litldude2 Unicycling 0 May 9th 06 03:11 AM
trials or street freestyle JUNGAUNI Unicycling 7 March 10th 06 10:42 PM
24" for both trials & muni? john doe Unicycling 8 January 12th 06 01:35 AM
Trials or Street TrialsUni Unicycling 0 July 30th 05 09:07 PM
Trials Or Freestyle Schmidty563 Unicycling 12 June 6th 05 08:54 AM