Crit Pro = Erik Saunders ?

Old September 13th 04, 08:22 PM
omc

Steve Wrote:
On 9/13/04 10:45 AM, in article
, "CowPunk"
wrote:

I think it's Mike Creed...

Old or New??

OldMC ?........Not me and not the kid either

OMC

--
omc

Old September 13th 04, 08:55 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

Ryan Barrett wrote:
Not a chance... I think it is Kurgan.

Dumbass -

I don't pay enough attention to the scene anymore to be crit pro. But
thanks anyway.

Old September 13th 04, 09:48 PM
Benjamin Weiner

Al James wrote:
1. Crit Pro's RBR headers are stamped by Google groups as originating in
the Pacific time zone. Saunders (http://eriksaunders.com) lives and
trains in Twentynine Palms, Calif., also in the Pacific time zone.

Him and forty million other people

2. Crit Pro refers to www.stolenunderground.com in his anti-doping posts.
Stolenunderground is the first link on Saunders' web page on his "Links"
page.

I think Saunders dropped a reference to stolenunderground.com in RBR
before crit pro ever showed up.

5. Crit Pro claimed to be at T-Mobile Int'l today, but his time stamp for
his newsgroup post the same day at 5 pm is too soon for Saunders to make
it back to 29 Palms, only 2.5 hours after the race concluded. Crit Pro
claimed to DNF. Interestingly, Saunders' name is not in the T-Mobile race
results, not even as a DNF; this would suggest that Saunders never left
SoCal. Or, he used a laptop and T-Mobile's results list wrongly omitted
Saunders' DNF.

Interesting that you list this numbered among your points of evidence,
since it seems to contradict the idea.

Saunders wasn't at T-Mobile - the start list was not final. There are
eight other Ofotos on the results list, Zack Walker is the eighth one
who wasn't on the startlist.

Sorry, you have to retake Internet Stalking 101 before you can
get your degree!

6. Most riders don't publish web sites the way Saunders does. There are
some, yes, but Saunders' is unique with its in your face style. The web
page suggests a desire by Saunders to get his persona "out there" for all
to read. Just like Crit Pro.

Huh, actually it says to me that he is willing to attach his name when
he gets in your face.
Old September 13th 04, 10:44 PM
Horse DeLay

Clue, misdirection, or just a random comment?

http://groups.google.com/groups?star...ing.google.com

Old September 14th 04, 12:53 AM
erik saunders

i always thought that crit pro was dangerous dave... he is a quiet guy, but
with a big sense of humor, and it seems like crit pro would be a perfect
persona that he could "strap on" to screw some top guys names... but now i dont
think that anymore...
Old September 14th 04, 01:07 AM
DanSchmatz

Come on waddel.... You know who it is, spill it.
Old September 14th 04, 06:54 AM
kaiser

No way...(note how I always use 3 dots too).

Saunders' website is too "Yo MTV Raps!" in its vernacular. Crit Pro
writes the King's English (word to that).

But after reading his site, I was mildy convinced that he thinks he is
Matt Decanio (who himself seems to think he's really Flava flav).

word to ya mutha.

Al James wrote in message .com...
A few signs point that way.

1. Crit Pro's RBR headers are stamped by Google groups as originating in
the Pacific time zone. Saunders (http://eriksaunders.com) lives and
trains in Twentynine Palms, Calif., also in the Pacific time zone.

2. Crit Pro refers to www.stolenunderground.com in his anti-doping posts.
Stolenunderground is the first link on Saunders' web page on his "Links"
page.

3. Language and style. Saunders' web page makes heavy use of "three-dot"
sentence structure with few capital letters. Crit Pro rarely uses 3-dot
but often drops the capital letters. The writing style (direct, staccato,
blunt with some profanity) of Crit Pro and Saunders are fairly similar.

4. Crit Pro claimed to be in Downers Grove for the crit championship.
Saunders raced there.

Old September 14th 04, 10:02 AM
Donald Munro

erik saunders wrote:

please... i sign my ****... crit pro will never be me... i own all my own
assenine commentary... in fact, i take it as a matter of pride!...

Well its not all assenine [sic], I though the post on pedalling technique
was pretty good
(http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...mb-m13.aol.com).
And in King's English too.

crit pro to crit pro crit pro Racing 4 September 27th 04 01:14 AM
Crit Pro to race Pro Crit. crit pro Racing 16 August 27th 04 11:31 PM
Crit Pro is Not Carney? Rik Van Diesel Racing 0 August 25th 04 06:25 PM
Crit or road race? ritcho Australia 4 July 29th 04 02:22 AM