A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Techniques
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Looks like Franki-boy Krygowski is good for...

Old November 26th 20, 03:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default Looks like Franki-boy Krygowski is good for...

Looks like Franki-boy Krygowski is good for something after all -- as a bicycle parking rack!

Dialogue from Ron Howard's movie HILLBILLY ELEGY:
“You know what’s interestin’ about the Poles? They like to bury their dead with their asses stickin’ out of the ground.. That way they got a place to park their bikes.”

Ron Howard is one of my favourite directors because he's such an inveterate truth-speaker. Here my protege, Dakota Franklin, and I consider whether, on some complicated matters from nearly half a century ago of which we know something, Howard is telling it like it was:
http://coolmainpress.com/Dakota%20reviews%20RUSH.html

Andre Jute
The environmentalist's bicycle parking rack?
Ads
Old November 26th 20, 06:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, November 25, 2020 at 6:09:12 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
Looks like Franki-boy Krygowski is good for something after all -- as a bicycle parking rack!

“You know what’s interestin’ about the Poles? They like to bury their dead with their asses stickin’ out of the ground. That way they got a place to park their bikes.”

Ron Howard is one of my favourite directors because he's such an inveterate truth-speaker. Here my protege, Dakota Franklin, and I consider whether, on some complicated matters from nearly half a century ago of which we know something, Howard is telling it like it was:

Time for some mindless replies from Frank and John. Neither one of whom knows one F-ing thing about F-1 or probably even what they were in days of old..
Old November 27th 20, 01:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]
external usenet poster

On Thu, 26 Nov 2020 09:58:37 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

You know whats interestin about the Poles? They like to bury their dead with their asses stickin out of the ground. That way they got a place to park their bikes.

Time for some mindless replies from Frank and John. Neither one of whom knows one F-ing thing about F-1 or probably even what they were in days of old.

Sorry, no expertise on F-1 but I would have to say that anyone that
just adores movies because they are " such an inveterate
truth-speaker" probably believes that the earth is flat or that the
moon is blue cheese.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old November 27th 20, 02:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Friday, November 27, 2020 at 12:45:35 AM UTC, John B. wrote:
wrote:

“You know what’s interestin’ about the Poles? They like to bury their dead with their asses stickin’ out of the ground. That way they got a place to park their bikes.”

Time for some mindless replies from Frank and John. Neither one of whom knows one F-ing thing about F-1 or probably even what they were in days of old.

moon is blue cheese.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Nope, I didn't say that. That's why I call you an illiterate, Slow Johnny. Literate people can both read and comprehend. You see words and you emote without meaning. Contrast what you claim I said with what I really said.

Slow Johnny Shortass claims I love all movies:
"anyone that just adores movies because they are 'such an inveterate
truth-speaker'" -- Slow Johnny lie (ignore the illiterate pronouns, non-matching numbers and generally crude syntax).

I actually said I love a tiny fraction of one per cent of movies:
"Ron Howard is one of my favourite directors because he's such an inveterate truth-speaker." -- the truth as spoken by Andre Jute, specific, excluding all wrongheaded and malicious misrepresentations by the usual snarling monkeys, correct, fluid, clear and instantly comprehensible.

So, Slow Johnny, you're either a liar or an illiterate who doesn't understand the meaning of common English words. Which is it? Liar? Illiterate? Illiterate liar?

What a waste of time this little man is.

Unsigned out of contempt.
Old November 27th 20, 09:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_6_]
external usenet poster

On 27/11/2020 01:34, John B. wrote:
wrote:

moon is blue cheese.

Are you claiming it isn't BLUE CHEESE?
Old November 28th 20, 03:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]
external usenet poster

On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 21:37:44 +0100, Tosspot wrote:

On 27/11/2020 01:34, John B. wrote:
wrote:

You know whats interestin about the Poles? They like to bury their dead with their asses stickin out of the ground. That way they got a place to park their bikes.

moon is blue cheese.

Are you claiming it isn't BLUE CHEESE?

Goodness! Of course it isn't. It is Limburger, after all "Galileo" is
a Dutch name, isn't it?
--
Cheers,

John B.