!!!scared Unicycle Injuries!!!

Old January 1st 08, 10:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
aj23

Default !!!scared Unicycle Injuries!!!

Been Cokering since '99. No injuries aside from scrapes on the Coker.
When I was offroading I broke a bone near my right elbow and then two
weeks later broke it again. Besides that I don't see that much danger
in unicycling. Later.

Aj

--
aj23
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 1st 08, 11:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

kerosian wrote:
I scraped my knee!
But on a serious note, not much has happened to me, sure bumps and
bruises and sprains, but I just walk it off and I'm fine, too many
people don't know how to take a fall anymore.

definitely agree with you on that note, I've been skating since I was 5
so I learned how to bail and be able to bounce back up a long time
ago.

um, developed jumper's knee syndrome, so I was out for about 6 months.

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com'myspace' (www.myspace.com/mornish)

spencer wrote:
just think of it like a roller coaster.

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 2nd 08, 02:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
$unidude$chad$:)

I just recently broke my elbow/arm while free mounting my 6ft girrafe
for a local newspaper (i can normally do this trick very well for only
being 5ft tall ) i've fell off my girrafe in the
pittsburgh parade due to parade go-ers throwing snowballs and i
cracked my knee cap and srapined my wrist that time

--
$unidude$chad$

Chad Miedel
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 2nd 08, 03:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Hmm, ok no particular oder:

Really bad, BAD Hematoma of my palm after a nasty fall
Really bad, BAD Hematoma of my elbow after falling backwards attempting
to ww.
Extremely bad calf-bite after unintentional coast.
Severe bruising to my back after a nasty fall on all rock trail.
Jammed finger while hopping up stacked pallets.
Bad bruises to hip on both sides after falling diff. times
Excruciating Tailbone trauma from a failed bench hop, falling and
hitting tailbone directly on an exposed 1/2" exposed bolt!
Various ankle injuries (none in a long time now) due to over extension
after drops.

--
MuniAddict

My Videos:

'http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699
Old January 2nd 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Rubix

My only big accident (so far) is doing a superman dismount on the road
while going 16.3 MPH on a coker. Needless to say i can't run that fast,
but I can slide that fast!

--
Rubix

Unicycle
Not just for clowns anymore!
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 2nd 08, 06:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni_jim

harper wrote:
Category 3 embarrassment.

nice! me too.
as well as heat stroke (downhill muni on my trials unicycle for 4 hours
in 32 C weather)

--
uni_jim

'evolve trials'
(http://tinyurl.com/2uho7c)
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 2nd 08, 06:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

Two broken wrists, one broken humorous, and a severely fractured ego on
many occasions.

--
Danni

leo wrote:
Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.

'My Trials Course'
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 2nd 08, 07:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

uhm
i fell backwards on a rock and made my butcrack bleed... that was
bad... however funny because of the dirty jokes.
facefirst into a wheelbarrow, which decided to roll ... at the brand
new BMW sitting about 5 feet away...
sprained wrists
permanently bruised shin w/ scars
ankle .... i don't know what i did but it still feels funny... 3 months
later... i jumped off a 9 or 10 foot wall onto some sand that was a lot
harder than it looked. i landed it, but my ankle shot pain up my
leg...

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS-for enjoyment purposes'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)

do it for the joy, do it for the fun, do it for the looks on
people's faces when ... OMG thats not even real!!! he just did an 8 set
on a unicycle!!!!!... then you say "yeah... and..."
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 17th 08, 04:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kokomo

Hazmat wrote:
Well at least you learn from your mistakes so you can become better next
time you do it so it doesn't happen again.

That is very true, i learned not to ride at night in the winter on ice!
OUCH

--
kokomo
http://www.usenet.com