Today I... (brag thread)

Old March 4th 08, 12:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unikid132

Default Today I... (brag thread)

jumped a 4 set.
went off a 5 foot drop(static)
learned rolling 180s.

it has been real good since i got my nimbus trials

--
unikid132

~stairs are a hill with bumps~
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 4th 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lowpine

I was down in nc this past weekend catching up with some old friends....
we went out for a couple of rounds of disc golf. I had the uni in the
van and could resist trying to throw a round on the uni! Disc golfers
are a pretty unconventional crowd, but I still got some pretty funny
drop jaw looks!

I got up on the pad, did some idling, then held it out in a standstill
for the throw! Honestly, it was a pretty damn good throw.... I didn't
finish out the hole, but did throw another driver. After a couple of
throws, I was nearly exhausted, it took tons of concentration.

Anyone else try this? I might try it again later this spring.....

later,
steve

--
lowpine
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 4th 08, 11:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eremit

new in the past 2 weeks:
outflips, crankflip a 4set, fakieflip a 2set.
My backflips became better in the last sessions.
Still can't land 540unispins consistant. (1of20? )
I tried them rolling without any chance...

--
Eremit

"You won't get hurt if you land it!" -Kevin McMullin

YOnicycle@BJC2007 wrote:
Un da leg mo d polettn uffs G'sicht...

http://www.usenet.com
Old March 4th 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

This afternoon I learned changes down 1 sets and fakie flips and
backflips down 2 sets. I also got flips up 2 sets (real easy)

Tomorrow or tonight I will practice outflips and changes down 2 so
all my flip tricks will be at 2 or above

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,
My Youtube Videos, Watch Them!
Latest Vid: Chicago Uni 3
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66131

Mikefule wrote:

Cross country is when you risk getting lost. Muni is when you risk
death.

http://www.usenet.com
Old March 4th 08, 09:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

surfer1024 wrote:
This afternoon I learned changes down 1 sets

Sex change?

Today I lateflipped a 2 set. I wish I had a 3 set somewhere that isn't
covered with snow.

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 4th 08, 09:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

today i did 50 pushups like they were nothing, new personal best, used
to only be able to do 40 in my normal workout routines

--
unibikeling

wickedbob wrote:
I tried doing sit ups once, but got tired so I had a poptart.

http://www.usenet.com
Old March 4th 08, 09:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

peleschramm wrote:
yeah thats exactly how it went.

naw he just PMed me asking if i wanted to ride some time, cuz i guess
he saw me on the forum and saw that i live like 20 mins away from
him...

Lucky *******.

--
unicycledood
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 4th 08, 10:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SHAY_CAM

Today I landed a 180 unispin WW mount. and ww about 30 revs afterwards.
yeah.

--
SHAY_CAM

The only occurance of world peace is when your the only one left.
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 4th 08, 11:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

Today I did a 32 second still stand.

--
isaac steiner

zfreak220 wrote:
so Isaac had a "hazmat" moment

http://www.usenet.com
Old March 5th 08, 12:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

ohh and I finally got the pedal grabs today

--
isaac steiner

zfreak220 wrote:
so Isaac had a "hazmat" moment

http://www.usenet.com

too many BRAG shirts Triman Rides 0 August 7th 06 09:07 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Racing 0 August 7th 06 09:05 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Marketplace 0 August 7th 06 09:04 PM
Schwinn for sale (bid in thread, ends today) AccordNSX Unicycling 18 December 13th 04 07:42 AM
Just wanted to brag... ;) hippy Australia 3 April 12th 04 01:21 PM