pedal car for grownups!

Old February 10th 08, 11:14 AM posted to aus.bicycle
ProfTournesol[_72_]

Default pedal car for grownups!

great idea, if only we could all do this!
http://www.ecogeek.org/content/view/1360/

--
ProfTournesol

Old February 10th 08, 02:25 PM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_605_]

ProfTournesol Wrote:
great idea, if only we could all do this!
http://www.ecogeek.org/content/view/1360/Read the artists text on the piece:

http://www.micheldebroin.org/texts2.html

Whoah, that takes me back twenty years when I slightly understood
postmodernist art theory. Now the hard drives almost full and the words
look too close together. Bugger it, I'll read it in the morning..

--
cfsmtb

Old February 10th 08, 11:02 PM posted to aus.bicycle
BT Humble

cfsmtb wrote:
ProfTournesol Wrote: great idea, if only we could all do this!
http://www.ecogeek.org/content/view/1360/Readthe artists text on the piece:

http://www.micheldebroin.org/texts2.html

Whoah, that takes me back twenty years when I slightly understood
postmodernist art theory. Now the hard drives almost full and the words
look too close together. Bugger it, I'll read it in the morning..

Postmodernist art theory? It's actually pretty simple:

* Throw together a pile of junk, if possible including dead animals,
faeces, blood, vomit or anything else that most of the population
finds disgusting;
* Call it an "installation"
* Demand money.

It doesn't work for many people, but those for whom it *does* work are
quite remarkably well off. ;-)

BTH
Old February 12th 08, 01:53 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Poiter[_7_]

http://www.bikeforest.com/rhoades_car.php

Wish I could put my paws on the YouTube video that goes with this.

Pete

--
Poiter

Old February 12th 08, 07:28 AM posted to aus.bicycle
t Richardson

"Poiter" wrote in message

http://www.bikeforest.com/rhoades_car.php

Wish I could put my paws on the YouTube video that goes with this.

Pete

--
Poiter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlPrg...hoades_car.php

hope this helps.

BMX for grownups Dave Techniques 19 January 21st 06 11:30 PM
Shimano PD-A520 SPD Pedal versus M520 Pedal buck Techniques 5 July 24th 05 08:10 PM
pedal value unigeee Unicycling 6 April 28th 04 10:56 PM
MTB pedal and road pedal Yumi Techniques 18 October 6th 03 08:36 PM
my pedal is rusted and I can't get it off. I have to get it off so I can replace the bent pedal. HELP!!!!!!! wanglu Techniques 6 September 7th 03 02:05 AM