Articles and tutorials

Old September 30th 06, 12:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
natiag

Default Articles and tutorials

I know this is kind of a pointless thread, but I think that it is kind
of sad that if you go to the last page of unicycle articles and
tutorials (page 21 i think), you find that the posts there are from
2002!!!!!! This is where people go for help and RSU is becoming
cluttered with people asking for help here, because they know that
atricles and tutorials gets next to no traffic.

--
natiag

its not blue, its orange, it just looks like red!
natiag's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13070

Old September 30th 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Andy912912

Why is it so sad?

--
Andy912912

~I reject your reality and substitute my own!(Adam, Mythbuster) I now
Ride for Christ

I do the least Tae-Kwan-Do you can imagine...I hate that blasted
carrousel! Count in korean? No problem...ok, a lot...WATASHI WA ANDY
DESU! Or am I?
Andy912912's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12601

Old September 30th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
natiag

Because this is where unicyclist help along fellow unicyclists and in
that aspect, we dont work very well as a community.

Old September 30th 06, 07:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

I always thought that RSU was for asking questions and Articles and
Tutorials was for posting articles and tutorials if you happened to
write some.

--
ivan

Ducttape wrote:
I think something got flipped because that was just one post and his
post that I am quoting isn't a sad face....... it's weird.....

ivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12759