Got Excuses?

Old August 7th 07, 11:37 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bill Sornson

Default Got Excuses?

Read this:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com:80/...661641,00.html

Old August 8th 07, 01:31 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

"Bill Sornson" wrote in message
Read this:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com:80/...661641,00.html

Rock on Ibrahim!

Greg
--
Ticketmaster and Ticketweb suck, but everyone knows that:
http://ticketmastersucks.org

Old August 8th 07, 01:56 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Aug 7, 3:37 pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
Read this:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com:80/...on/article/0,2...

That dude is rad.

JD

Old August 8th 07, 01:58 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
OzCableguy

"Bill Sornson" wrote in message
Read this:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com:80/...661641,00.html

Very cool! He has his own website with more detail about his life and
journey too - http://iwafula.com/

--
www.ozcableguy.com
www.oztechnologies.com

Old August 8th 07, 05:34 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Bill Sornson wrote:
Read this:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com:80/...661641,00.html

Cool. I plan on checking it out this year to cheer on Dave against Floyd
and friends. Should be pretty interesting.
I'll be looking for this guy now too.

Matt
Old August 8th 07, 05:50 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

MattB wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:
Read this:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com:80/...661641,00.html

Cool. I plan on checking it out this year to cheer on Dave against Floyd
and friends. Should be pretty interesting.
I'll be looking for this guy now too.

Give him an "Allez, allez, allez" for me, too.

Greg
--
Ticketmaster and Ticketweb suck, but everyone knows that:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org

Dethink to survive - Mclusky
Old August 8th 07, 06:02 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Aug 7, 4:37 pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
Read this:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com:80/...on/article/0,2...

Awesome.

CDB

Old August 8th 07, 01:40 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Jason

Bill Sornson wrote:
Read this:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com:80/...661641,00.html

Not any damn more.

excuses... excuses wafflycat UK 23 June 5th 07 01:40 PM
T-storms and excuses recycled-one General 11 August 5th 06 07:01 PM
How many excuses has Floyd used so far? 5 or 6? [email protected] Racing 2 August 5th 06 02:06 AM
ITT excuses #1 Stewart Fleming Racing 18 July 4th 05 10:58 AM
No more excuses! andrew_carter Unicycling 2 September 23rd 03 12:39 AM