Who still has their Unicon 14 wristband?

Old August 9th 08, 10:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Default Who still has their Unicon 14 wristband?

I'm still wearing mine, it will probably stay on until I find a job, I'm
also still wearing my Brazil bracelet thing that Pedro gave me and my
final party wristband.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Old August 9th 08, 11:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cathwood

I was back in work on Wednesday so I had to take it off

--
cathwood

Cathy
Old August 9th 08, 12:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sarah.miller

NOt hanging by a thread, but probadly not staying on for ever. staying
on for now is as far as I will go.

--
sarah.miller

South West Unicycle Meet
www.uk.unicyclist.com/swum.html
Old August 9th 08, 02:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
redwelly

Mine's still on and going strong. I don't think I'll have any reason to
take it off very soon. Here's to the cool club at Unicon 15...

--
redwelly
Old August 9th 08, 07:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
annaats

I'm suprised your's didn't fly off whilst dancing Sam! Mines staying
on for as long as possible.

--
annaats

Anna.
Southampton Unicycle Hockey Club - Sundays at 4!

It will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end.
Be who you are and say what you feel, as those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind.
Old August 9th 08, 07:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

I'm a bit worried that mine is going to disintegrate... the ends that go
through the metal bit are fraying quite a bit.

--
mornish

email: mornish at gmail dot com
'The National Dept Clock' (http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/)
'definitely' (http://d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/)
'California Mountain Unicycle Weekend 2008'
(http://cmw08.blogspot.com/)
Old August 9th 08, 07:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
epistolize

i burnt my ends off- mine's still looking pretty crisp i hope it can
get to see it's succsessor- defintely a great idea for unicon xv

--
epistolize

affirmation: i will hit tricks in a heavy stylee, quit prehoppin and
flow freely
organise my thughts into lines
'www.voodoounicycles.com' (http://www.voodoounicycles.com)
and WORK "I lli T!
eratepeoplegetthefulleffectofalphabetsoup?"
Old August 9th 08, 08:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
flyer

The last time I went to an event like unicon (okay sorta - juggling
convetion) the band was way less cool and I still wore it for like two
months. This one should last waaay longer!

--
flyer
Old August 9th 08, 10:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pigs on Unicycles

Could some one put a picture on the forums. I'm still trying to grasp
what it looks like.

Pigs

--
Pigs on Unicycles

Blisters are like people, at first you are anoyed with them but soon
you're at peace with them, and by that time there gone.
Old August 10th 08, 02:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

ntappin wrote:
I'm still wearing mine, it will probably stay on until I find a job, I'm
also still wearing my Brazil bracelet thing that Pedro gave me and my
final party wristband.

heheheh.... I think that half UNICON have this wrist things...

I was planning to give then during UNICON, but I forgot about the
bracelets... When I was packing my things I saw them, I put in my bag,
and in the final party I was "high" enough to give this things for
everybody. A half of the people I gave, I had never talked before...

I took off my UNICON wristband, the metal was hurting me... but now I
will make a frame with some pics, airplane tickets, wristbands, Unicon
newsletter's and all this stuff... Something to remember of the trip

Bye!

--
pedrotejada

*BUT*

Brazilian Unicycling Team

Where can I get the CSC wristband!!! Qui si parla Campagnolo Racing 14 July 20th 07 03:14 PM
Tyler Wristband JayofMontreal Racing 6 October 31st 04 02:05 PM
Yellow wristband salute psycholist Racing 17 September 2nd 04 06:12 AM
"LiveSTRONG" wristband: how to repair? Pete General 59 August 12th 04 07:04 PM
Virenque wearing Armstrong yellow wristband John S Racing 10 July 15th 04 10:01 PM