Gettin to CMW. Drivers?

Old October 10th 08, 11:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

Default Gettin to CMW. Drivers?

Ok so this thread is findin drivers to riders who need to get to CMW. I
know Spencer was lookin for a ride from anyone who is passin by UCLA. My
friend Jarin is looking for a ride from Thousand Oaks, CA. He asked me
but I am not sure if I am able to since I am already taking 3 other
riders in my car, and picking one up at the airport.

So is there anyone going to be driving through Thousand Oaks that would
be willing to pic up a rider?

If you are driving to and are willing to pic people up, or if you are
needing a ride to CMW from one of our generous drivers. Post here.

--
Unicaw89

CODY [/b]FREAKING* WILLIAMS
'[b]DIRTY BIRD VIDEO!!*' (http://www.vimeo.com/824231)
'PAINFUL UNI VID!!! ' (http://tinyurl.com/yundmf)
'RenegadeJuggling.com' (renegadejuggling.com)

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
If the sun came out at night id be nocturnal....

Old October 11th 08, 03:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniaddict

My mom and I will be passing through ucla I think. I would be glad to
give Spencer a ride.

--
uniaddict

Any bay area riders up for a ride PM me!
'SixSixOne' (http://sixsixone.com/)
*85 foot coast!*
Old October 11th 08, 03:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

I now have a way to get from ucla to cmw but I'm looking for a way back.
Do you think you will be passing back through ucla on Sunday after the
ride (to uniaddict)? I have a math midterm on Monday morning so I need
to get back to school

--
Spencer Hochberg

BedfordUnicycles.ca
UniFlatland.com

Old October 12th 08, 10:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Still looking for a ride back to school Sunday if anyone is feeling
nice

--
Spencer Hochberg

BedfordUnicycles.ca
UniFlatland.com

Gettin' meself a new whip, innit bomba Mountain Biking 3 February 24th 07 12:44 AM
Gettin rid of a lotta torker stuff... Unicaw89 Unicycling 4 January 20th 07 05:25 AM
Some drivers! Mbike UK 24 January 15th 06 09:30 PM
Gettin Shafted! smdO2 Unicycling 8 December 10th 04 06:44 AM
Not All Bus Drivers are Sh!ts Neal Milne UK 8 September 13th 03 08:15 PM