Need tips about Unicycling im new!

Old December 26th 07, 10:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
grunt628

Default Need tips about Unicycling im new!

how high should the seat post be. and what is the best way to learn how
to ride, stop, hop acouple times, and then ride again. I have the
riding part down. Also any other tips u can throw in

--
grunt628
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 26th 07, 10:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

I think the best tip I can give you right now is to use the search
feature of this website. There is a *wealth* of information already at
your fingertips. You don't even have to wait for people to respond to
your question as countless individuals asking the same questions have
already been answered! Goodluck and I'm glad I could help you out.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com/forum/) - *The First Serious
Unicycle Computer Game* - -First test release available 'here!'
(http://eenwiel.nl/temp/ProjectUNI.exe)-* - Join the 'discussion.'
Old October 12th 08, 12:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
crosseyed

Practice!!! Practice!!! Practice!!!:d

--
crosseyed
Old October 12th 08, 07:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Michaelgoround

crosseyed;1111827 wrote:
Practice!!! Practice!!! Practice!!!:d

Good advice , but you should look at a threads age before replying to
it. this thread is a year old and this kid is most likely already able
to ride.

--
Michaelgoround