10 Flatland Levels

Old August 9th 08, 06:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Kilian

Default 10 Flatland Levels

I thought it would be helpful and not very hard to make up 10 flatland
levels. Help is appreciated

_LEVEL_1_
Ride Forward and Backward and turn

_LEVEL_2_
No footer
Leg wrap 1 leg
180 to riding backwards

_LEVEL_3_
Leg wrap both legs
180 unispin
Footplant Crankflip
360 hoptwist

_LEVEL_4_
Crankflip
90 Unispin to wheel
90 Unispin off
Seat Wrap

_LEVEL_5_
360 Unispin
Hickflip(thats the one with the 180 right?)
Backflip
Super Wrap (legwrap seat wrap leg wrap other leg)

_LEVEL_6_
Treyflip(thats the 360 right?)
540 Unispin
Double Flip

_LEVEL_7_
540 flip (idk what the name is)

_LEVEL_8_

_LEVEL_9_

_LEVEL_10_
Sej Flips

--
Kilian

maestro8 wrote:
I wear a sleeveless unitard for trials and I muni in a camouflage tu-tu.

harper wrote:
The pope rides a wooden unicycle?

warlord14 wrote:
we need to build are numbers up then we can start on are way to unicycle
domination.

skrobo wrote:
i can pee while riding backwards

Old August 9th 08, 08:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Phil_on_uni

just going to point out that you got all the way to level 7 without
introducing one crank roll.....

just saying that its not looking very "flat" to me so far

--
Phil_on_uni

UNICYCLE FOR HATRED, BIGOTRY, AND IGNORANCE

*)---, '30ft Coaster~
Old August 9th 08, 08:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

No flips in flatland I thought.

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for christ.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~team dirty
bird!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~')-2xlegwrap-o'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9doz4jbiigy)
check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
~jerrick-
Old August 9th 08, 09:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

Jerrick wrote:
No flips in flatland I thought.

+1

Also...why is the 360 hoptwist on the same level as the zeroplant?
You confuzles me.

--
hobo_chuck

Old August 9th 08, 09:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

Kilian wrote:
i dont no a lot of flat tricks i just started plz revise a lot

I vote we just scrap it.

--
hobo_chuck
Old August 9th 08, 09:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Phil_on_uni

hobo_chuck wrote:
+1

Besides having unispin flip tricks in there in the first place, you
skipped fifthflip and went straight to sej?

Sej shouldn't even be on even a street list imo, seeing as only one
person has landed it.
Loads of people can do the level 10 freestyle junk.

Also...why is the 360 hoptwist on the same level as the zeroplant? Is
it in some bizarre way easier than 90 degree unispins?
You confuzles me.

actually there is like only 6 people that are level 10 in free style

Old August 9th 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

Phil_on_uni wrote:
actually there is like only 6 people that are level 10 in free style

I meant that loads of people can do the individual skills.

I can do probably half of them.

And does that figure include Japan? I doubt it.

--
hobo_chuck
Old August 9th 08, 09:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Phil_on_uni

well that info was from jamie who just got back from unicon and used to
be level 10 himself.... so i would say that ya that probably includes
japan yes....

or at least people who have actually tested and got approved level 10

--
Phil_on_uni

UNICYCLE FOR HATRED, BIGOTRY, AND IGNORANCE

*)---, '30ft Coaster~

flatland help with progress forrestunifreak Unicycling 0 May 11th 08 01:20 AM
flatland trials-uni123 Unicycling 2 February 3rd 07 12:41 AM
U ppl an ur $#%$#$%# flatland maxisback Unicycling 31 August 7th 06 08:17 PM
U ppl an ur $#%$#$%# flatland Spencer Hochberg Unicycling 2 August 7th 06 01:25 AM
BMX flatland anyone?? irvinegr Unicycling 19 June 15th 06 10:09 PM