Once upon a Torker

Old August 10th 05, 10:30 PM
caw89

Default Once upon a Torker

Ok heres my finished torker trials, i dont think its reall even close to
a torker anymore....

[image:
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albums...all.sized.jpg]

[image:
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albums...001.sized.jpg]

It had a Kh seat, modified torker seat post, yuni frame, qu-ax rim,
marwi spokes, luna tire, Torker cranks and hub, and yes the original
pedals...

--
caw89 - Cody

'Cody's Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Codys-Gallery)

'sixsixone' (http://sixsixone.com/)

AIM: unicaw89
caw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8228

Old August 10th 05, 11:30 PM
James_Potter

heh, it may have started out as a torker, but when more than 50% of it
isn't torker, I don't think it counts as one anymore (:
very nice uni though

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

Old August 10th 05, 11:38 PM
MERCYME

What part of it is actually still a torker

--
MERCYME - King without a crown

'Gallery' (gallery.unicyclist.com/danpics)
AIM-Mr Mercy3

"Your like water for my soul When it gets thirsty"-Matisyahu

oogen7543(att)yahoo(dot)com
MERCYME's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9764

Old August 10th 05, 11:39 PM
redhead

Cost?
And how much does stifining the seat like that help?

--
redhead
redhead's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9985

Old August 10th 05, 11:41 PM
redhead

Oh ya and could you weigh it for me?

Old August 10th 05, 11:41 PM
redhead

Old August 10th 05, 11:55 PM
James_Potter

redhead wrote:
*Cost?
And how much does stifining the seat like that help? *

he told you all the different parts, so you can go find out for yourself
on unicycledotcom

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

Old August 11th 05, 12:01 AM
redhead

ge wiz
I will but what i realy want to know is how does a stiffner work? Dose
it only stranthen the seat? or dose it help your hoping?

Old August 11th 05, 03:23 AM
HistoricalGoof

Any philosophers out there familiar with the Ship of Theseus example?
Kinda like this Torker...where does one draw the line? When does it
cease being a Torker? What exactly is Torkerhood? Torkerness....

--
HistoricalGoof - Cruisin' in B&W!
HistoricalGoof's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9997

Old August 11th 05, 03:47 AM
James_Potter

HistoricalGoof wrote:
*Any philosophers out there familiar with the Ship of Theseus example?
Kinda like this Torker...where does one draw the line? When does it
cease being a Torker? What exactly is Torkerhood? Torkerness.... *

ooh yeah, that's what it reminded me of...
whenever a piece of wood in Theseus's ship got old and rotten or
something, he'd replace that piece. after a while, he had replaced
every single board in the ship. So since none of it is the same as the
one he started on, is it the same ship he had in the beginning, or is it
an entirely new ship?

I think that while this unicycle can no longer be called a Torker, it is
still the same unicycle he had in the beginning, just with some changes.
but it still has all those memories, and all those good ol' times to
reminisce about.

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!