Maxxis holly roller

Old August 12th 05, 01:55 AM
maxisbackintown

Default Maxxis holly roller

Hey I was thinking of buy the maxis holly roller tire for my 20''
trials. I am gonna use it for street riding so stairs rails drop gapts
and some trials... do you guys think that would be a good tire you gotta
remeber that I want a tire that will be good for uni-spins and rool
hops. Will the maxxisholly roller be good for this ? if not what tire
should do ?

--
maxisbackintown - timmmyyy

yeah
maxisbackintown's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9909

Old August 12th 05, 07:56 AM
Checkernuts

If you have a true trials ride the holy roller will not work, if you
have a 19" rim and are using a Monty/Luna/Maxxis trials tire then you
probably cant switch over so easy. If you have true 20" rim though I've
used the roller on bikes and would say its a great tire and worth
checking out.

--
Checkernuts - Breakdancer Extraordinar

No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the
odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got
to do it right. H20

Checkernuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/801

Old August 12th 05, 10:27 PM
maxisbackintown

ÈYa I have a 19'' rim I think Im riding luna