The love of my life has arrived

Old August 12th 05, 06:28 PM
Radical Reed

Default The love of my life has arrived

I got my 24" Onza it is the best thing ever. Compared to my old 20" this
thing is like a horse. its raining right now and i have to go to work
soon so i cant go for a ride till tomorow i'll post some pictures of it
tonight it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick!!

--
Radical Reed
Radical Reed's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10427

Old August 12th 05, 07:40 PM
DustinMichels

So has mine, but she's called Lotte, and I've only seen her once...

Riiiiiiiiiight.

--
DustinMichels - What could possibly go wrong?

-Clink! Screw! Bend! Inflate! Alter Saddle!-
DustinMichels's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10289

Old August 12th 05, 07:41 PM
DustinMichels

I don't have her addie either, so no 'riding' huh

Old August 12th 05, 07:44 PM
pdc

Hey, how wide is the rim on the Onza 24"?

--
pdc - Unicycling Lord of Lookout Mountain

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens your
mother"

pdc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8160

Old August 12th 05, 08:39 PM
halfbike

Can the frame hold a 3 inch tire, or are you stuck using the 2.6 kenda?

--
halfbike - Obsessed Rider

Your mom goes to college...
halfbike's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9428

Old August 12th 05, 08:41 PM
pdc

It can definitely take a 3" tire. I just wonder how wide the rim is
cause of fold over issues.

Old August 12th 05, 10:08 PM
lleberg

Mine is..

| Attachment filename: p8120219.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/347827|

lleberg - Can you ride that.. thing?

I 3 my unicycle!
lleberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8272

Old August 12th 05, 10:27 PM
pdc

lleberg wrote:
*Mine is.. *

Thanks, that's about 10mm less than an Alex or New KH. That combined
with the narrow aluminum frame and the rail adapter steers me to the new
KH even though the cost is much higher.