climb on bikes - poor service -arrogant coconut headed bloke.

Old April 2nd 05, 11:31 PM
Pueri laeta

Default climb on bikes - poor service -arrogant coconut headed bloke.

Went to climb on bikes.

Was approached by a coconut headed guy who talked to me as if I was a
spaz.

The only spaz is this coconut headed london guy - I am a good road
racer.

Why such an over wheight, balding, cockney coconut headed bloke thinks
he can talk to someone as good as I am like that, god only knows.

Hell, he could have had an order for 6 bikes - had the cash on me.
Didn't like his attiutude, went to another shop instead.

bad luck coconut head !
Old April 3rd 05, 12:02 AM
Tony Raven

Pueri(le) laeta suffering from multiple personality disorders wrote:

Thanks for reminding us of them . Last time a load of us went and
ordered stuff from them counter to your recommendation. Good prompt
service and I'm well pleased with my new set of Pearl Izumi gloves at a
great price. Keep reminding us and we'll keep buying

Tony
Old April 3rd 05, 12:12 AM
Monkey Hanger

Tony Raven wrote:

Pueri(le) laeta suffering from multiple personality disorders wrote:

Thanks for reminding us of them . Last time a load of us went and
ordered stuff from them counter to your recommendation. Good prompt
service and I'm well pleased with my new set of Pearl Izumi gloves at a
great price. Keep reminding us and we'll keep buying

Tony

Isn't this some sort of reverse psychology spam?

--
Chris - not enough hair to be coconut headed...
Old April 3rd 05, 12:36 PM
Tony Raven

Monkey Hanger wrote:

Isn't this some sort of reverse psychology spam?

Doubt it. Our poster, despite changing his name, is not very good at
covering his tracks. Those all lead back to somewhere other than Climb
On Bikes.

Tony

Old April 4th 05, 07:31 AM
Jeremy Collins

Pueri laeta wrote:

Hell, he could have had an order for 6 bikes - had the cash on me.

Hey, if anyone sees an angry looking misfit outside Climb On Bikes,
be sure to mug him. Presumably the cash for six bikes would need to
be carried in a briefcase, so he shouldn't be too hard to spot.

--
jc

Remove the -not from email
Old April 4th 05, 09:41 AM

Pueri laeta wrote:
Went to climb on bikes.

Was approached by a coconut headed guy who talked to me as if I was a
spaz.

He talked to you like you're a spaz because you are a spaz. CoB is
known for its good service and support for local community projects.
You're clearly one of those dumb-ass "customers" that all businesses
can do without. I suspect you'd whinge because your plane was delayed
because it had just crashed in to a mountain.

--
Hywel

Autofaq now on faster server Simon Brooke UK 216 April 1st 05 10:09 AM
Climb on bikes - that terrible shop ? Toad Fish UK 17 March 13th 05 07:30 PM
Ghost Bikes Garrison Hilliard General 0 June 12th 04 06:31 PM
Mutant Road Bikes Dave Mayer General 29 March 12th 04 05:48 AM
First road bike: braking? Alan Hoyle General 47 September 28th 03 11:40 PM