The Most Anti-Bike Nation: ---- U. S. A

Old March 9th 08, 07:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Keats

Default The Most Anti-Bike Nation: ---- U. S. A

In article ,
Red Cloud writes:

So the evils of Western society aren't The Car and NASCAR.
They're the exploitive employer, the alarm clock, and
the overindulgence of the wrong stuff. And disposable
over-packaging. And the use of the word: "demographic"
in gov't agencies & bureaucracies.

cheers,
Tom

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at:

Who is arguing about your radical liberalism?

I am. Can't you tell?

This is not about
politic.

Yes it is.

Anti-bike nature of Americanism is not about politic. It's
the way they drive their lifestyle.

That's pretty much what politics is all about. Opting for
bicycle transportation /is/, in the eyes of the "majority",
"radical liberalism." We're the bad guys in some peo

You suck into AMericanism that's
why you do not have enough time. Not enough time for watch porn. Not
enough time for shop. Not enough time for play golf. Not enough time
for watch all the latest Hollywood garbage movies. Your SUV is too
slow compare to the NASCAR motor-vehicle. Your penis is not big
enough.

Sounds like I've hit at least a couple of your hot buttons.

Most thing you have are not ENOUGH is your experience of
sucked into Americanism, not about outside world. Yours of not enough
time is not about your boss treated you like a dirtbag. You are
an dirtbag to your boss is a typical American way of how they treated
it each other.

Oooookay.

I guess you have to say all that to look good in the eyes
of KJI. Or maybe it's just a Manchurian Candidate thing
and you don't know what you're saying/doing. Or both.

Just look at the steet how they drive.

The above sentence almost has a Franco-Acadian flavour
when recited at a monosyllibic cadence and a heavily
aspirated, almost-but-not-quite gutteral "h", and just
a taste of lilt to it, w/ a little "up-talk" (raising
the voice slightly interrogatively toward the end of a
declarative sentence, somewhat like Ringo Starr does.)
Actually, in Franco-Acadian English, it's the second-to-last
syllable that gets the up-talk; the last syllable returns
to the default pitch unless you're exclaiming: "Aieeee!!"
in a Kia commercial. But even then, the last part of
"Aieeee!!" drops down in pitch. And an 'r' will have a
slightly "w" sound to it ... the pronunciation would fall
somewhere between "drive" and "dwive." ^ ^

To the Anglophonic ear, when Franco-Acadians say: "car,"
it sounds like: "cow"; the 'r' is so severely flattened.

You can tell
they don't respect or value each other. That's just american way
whether you like it or not.

Just about everybody in the world is No. 1 to him/herself.
Human nature doesn't respect national boundaries,
and human boundaries don't respect national nature.

Spiritual nature doesn't respect human boundaries.

If you don't like why not start to changed
it.

Your the one with the beef about it -- why don't /you/
get off your ass instead of being such a whiny bitch?

Don't blame other nation.

You, neither.

Heh.

Don't blame other Westerinzed
society. It's YOUR problem...No wonder Americanism does not value
bike. I mean the bike is too boring to American.

I dunno. I'm just born into this vail of tears, same as you.

I can do what I can to contribute to my fellows, or I can
leave 'em in the lurch. I can be positive, negative, or
neutral. So can you. So can anybody.

Riding is /not/ boring to anybody, once they get out
and do it.

Y'know what? You have this goofy, prejudiced mental
picture set in your mind about cycling in NA, and
you just won't open your mind to reality.

Or (most likely) you're trolling.

Well, go ahead. Be that way.

Maybe invest in an English-language Primer.