Are doping rules to strict.....?

Old August 6th 12, 04:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Randall

Default Are doping rules to strict.....?

I am beginning to wonder whether there needs to be minimum threshold
for a guilty finding in certain types of drugs..? There are certain
types such a Clenbuterol that are found at times in foods. Contador
was found to have 5 picograms in his blood. This is well below a
amount that would enhance performance.

I am not advocating doping in cycling or other sports. But perhaps we
need to determine whether or not a change in doping rules is needed.
Old August 6th 12, 09:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 06/08/2012 04:29, Randall wrote:
Are doping rules to strict.....?

Yes.

Old August 6th 12, 11:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
A. Dumas[_2_]

I don't know because I am unsure about the meaning of the verb 'to strict.'
Old August 6th 12, 11:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 06/08/2012 11:11, A. Dumas wrote:
I don't know because I am unsure about the meaning of the verb 'to strict.'

To strict...to give the lazy ******s at the back of the peloton a damn good
thrashing with a freshly cut Birch branch.

Old August 6th 12, 03:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

On Aug 6, 4:11*am, "A. Dumas" wrote:
I don't know because I am unsure about the meaning of the verb 'to strict..'

Not surprising- That would be an adjectival phrase.
DR
Old August 6th 12, 04:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
thirty-six

On Aug 6, 11:49*am, atriage wrote:
On 06/08/2012 11:11, A. Dumas wrote:

I don't know because I am unsure about the meaning of the verb 'to strict.'

To strict...to give the lazy ******s at the back of the peloton a damn good
thrashing with a freshly cut Birch branch.

that certainly may help and be considered an illegal ergogenic aid.

Old August 6th 12, 08:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

DirtRoadie wrote:
Not surprising- That would be an adjectival phrase.

Kindly split your infinitives.
Old August 7th 12, 12:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil H

On Monday, August 6, 2012 12:16:35 PM UTC-7, Simply Fred wrote:
A. Dumas wrote: I don't know because I am unsure about the meaning of the verb 'to strict.' DirtRoadie wrote: Not surprising- That would be an adjectival phrase. Kindly split your infinitives.

Also, a preposition is a terrible word to end a sentence with.
Is it time to drag out William Safires rules for writers again?
Phil H
Old August 20th 12, 06:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article ,
Phil H wrote:

On Monday, August 6, 2012 12:16:35 PM UTC-7, Simply Fred wrote:
A. Dumas wrote: I don't know because I am unsure about the meaning of the verb 'to strict.' DirtRoadie wrote: Not surprising- That would be an adjectival phrase. Kindly split your infinitives.

Also, a preposition is a terrible word to end a sentence with.

A state of affairs up with which I will not put.

--
Old Fritz
Old August 23rd 12, 04:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Frederick the Great wrote:
A state of affairs up with which I will not put.

Putz up or shut up.