Tsunami Recumbents?

Old January 14th 05, 12:58 AM
Victor Kan

Dr. Duk wrote:
There are no entry level "Bents" in the Rans stable

"are" being the operative word.

I guess they kicked the entry level Wave out of the stable.

--
I do not accept unsolicited commercial e-mail. Remove NO_UCE for
legitimate replies.
Old January 14th 05, 02:04 AM
blazingpedals

Tom Sherman Wrote:
Pat wrote:
Who is "Rans"? Tom, the decals on my V-Rex clearly read, "Rans" so maybe you should

talk to RANS and tell them they are mislabeling their bikes.

--
blazingpedals

Old January 15th 05, 04:57 AM
Eric Jorgensen

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 23:35:33 -0700
Eric Jorgensen wrote:

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 00:26:59 -0600
"Mark Leuck" wrote:

Now if he would just import this one

http://www.recumbent.com.tw/HTM/lowracer.htm

With the exchange rate being what it is in the US all the European
brands are rather expensive

Send Randy an email - One person on the actionbent list actually has
one
of these, and says it's a barrel of fun. Randy probably purchased a small
quantity in his last shipment, he may have a few on hand, though they
aren't mentioned on the website.

More interesting than the lowracer (broader appeal?), Here are China
Mascot's tadpole and LWB:

http://www.cm-tw.com/04-recumbent_bike.html

People should really harass randy about importing these. Not me, because
i try my best to antagonize him. I'm curious how his pricing would compare
to the Sun tadpole.