cycling in Vancouver

Old January 26th 05, 07:38 PM
Edward Dolan

Default cycling in Vancouver

"DiscoDuck" wrote in message
ups.com...

Colin B. wrote:
I would rather wear a helmet and have no head injury than not wear

one
and have even a "minor" head injury. Mind you, I value my head and

its
contents.

As for your claim that "none of us know of anyone with a serious head

injury PRIOR to the law", you know that your claim is complete BS. I
know of at least one person who has had a steal plate in his skull

for
over thirty years as a result of a cycling accident. As well, I know
people who have died who were not wearing helmets. Therefore, your
claim is false.

Let's see, what are the odds that you would know that many people who
have suffered a head injury during cycling? EXTREMELY low (almost
immeasurable).

What are the chances you are telling falsehood? Very high as displayed
by proponents of the law, over and over. They all seem to have claim
to a "brush with death" or know legions of people who ARE dead or
seriously head injured. LOL

It appears you want to force people to wear a helmet whether they want
to or not, forcing your will upon others.
This is the primary reason for this law-ego not facts or concern.

Surely everyone on BC has got to know that DiscoDuck is nothing but a
blooming idiot. He tried to post his **** on ARBR, but I made short work of
him and reduced him to the blithering idiot that he is. He ended up just
calling me names, which is all he is good for. If you listen to this supreme
jerk, you will most likely end up dead. Fools like him are to found on every
newsgroup, but he seems to monopolize this particular subject of whether to
wear a helmet or not. From this I conclude that he is a maniac. Steer clear
of him if you value your life.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old January 26th 05, 09:18 PM
DiscoDuck

Edward Dolan wrote:
Surely everyone on BC has got to know that DiscoDuck is nothing but a

blooming idiot. He tried to post his **** on ARBR, but I made short

work of
him and reduced him to the blithering idiot that he is. He ended up

just
calling me names, which is all he is good for. If you listen to this

supreme
jerk, you will most likely end up dead. Fools like him are to found

on every
newsgroup, but he seems to monopolize this particular subject of

whether to
wear a helmet or not. From this I conclude that he is a maniac. Steer

clear
of him if you value your life.

What a liar: LOL. Name calling and in the same breath calling me a
jerk? Irony at its best. Poor guy eddy boy is. This is his full time
job-pursuing me online. He seems to be greatly attracted to me and my
posts. I am flattered and pleased I can help him learn the error of
his ways (even though he won't admit it).
I encourage any reader to look him posts by Eddy boy and see where the
name calling comes from.

Yes I am a maniac becasue I want people to have the choice whereas Eddy
boy wants to impose his will on you all (like the other nazis).

Old January 26th 05, 09:51 PM
Edward Dolan

"DiscoDuck" wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

You are the one who posted your **** to ARBR. Turnabout is fair play. If you
want to be rid of me, then stay the hell off of ARBR. You supreme jerk!

Yes I am a maniac becasue I want people to have the choice whereas Eddy
boy wants to impose his will on you all (like the other nazis).

Yes, you want choice the same way the abortionists want choice - to kill the
unborn. Screw you and your ****ing choice. Obey the law or get the hell out
of society. Who the hell do you think you are to be advocating breaking the
law. You belong in prison. I would give you a good horse whipping prior to
throwing you into prison. You are evil - a spawn of the Devil.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old January 26th 05, 10:38 PM
DiscoDuck

Edward Dolan wrote:
You are the one who posted your **** to ARBR. Turnabout is fair play.

If you
want to be rid of me, then stay the hell off of ARBR. You supreme

jerk!

Snif, sob. Please give me a moment to gain my composure after your
name calling.
YOu keep replying so obvioulsy you love it, and me.

Yes I am a maniac becasue I want people to have the choice whereas

Eddy
boy wants to impose his will on you all (like the other nazis).

Yes, you want choice the same way the abortionists want choice - to

kill the
unborn. Screw you and your ****ing choice. Obey the law or get the

hell out
of society. Who the hell do you think you are to be advocating

breaking the
law. You belong in prison. I would give you a good horse whipping

prior to
throwing you into prison. You are evil - a spawn of the Devil.

I am supreme ruler and am God to you. That is who I am. This should
notbe law and you know that.
And contrary I don't want to get rid of you. I enjoy teaching you.
just as you enjoy learning from me. You love it and me. It's obvious.

Old January 26th 05, 11:01 PM
Edward Dolan

"DiscoDuck" wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

No, I am a greater God than you are. In fact, I am the most supreme God that
ever was. And I will have no other God before me!

And contrary I don't want to get rid of you. I enjoy teaching you.
just as you enjoy learning from me. You love it and me. It's obvious.

You are a ****ing idiot and I assure you that I don't love you. If you will
extend your ass I will give you a good swift kick in it. The only thing I
have ever learned from you is that the depths of idiocy has no bottom.
Please be so good as to go **** yourself if you can manage something so
simple as that. Just because you are an idiot does not mean you should be
deprived of all pleasure in life, however simple.

Old January 27th 05, 12:56 AM
DiscoDuck

Edward Dolan wrote:
You are a ****ing idiot and I assure you that I don't love you. If

you will
extend your ass I will give you a good swift kick in it. The only

thing I
have ever learned from you is that the depths of idiocy has no

bottom.
Please be so good as to go **** yourself if you can manage something

so
simple as that. Just because you are an idiot does not mean you

should be
deprived of all pleasure in life, however simple.

YOu love me soo much, why deny it? I'm sorry eddy but I am not gay.
But I hope you find someone who can love you the same you deserve.
Perhaps a dog?

You're welcome Edward, me boy.

Old January 27th 05, 02:34 AM
Tom Sherman

DiscoDuck wrote:

YOu love me soo much, why deny it? I'm sorry eddy but I am not gay....

You should check with Perry Butler to determine if you are homosexual or
not - he has the ability to determine this entirely from Usenet
postings. [End sarcasm]

But I hope you find someone who can love you the same you deserve.
Perhaps a dog?

"...In every society, the definition of marriage has not ever to my
knowledge included homosexuality. That's not to pick on homosexuality.
It's not, you know, man on child, man on dog, or whatever the case may
be...." - Senator Rick Santorum, Republican-Pennsylvania

--
Tom Sherman - Earth