Shafts are too short

Old October 23rd 05, 01:20 PM
Jasper Janssen

Default Shafts are too short

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 05:31:46 -0500, wrote:

Unlike my mag wheels, there are real simple. Just a hub, loose
bearings and the shaft. But a shaft that is too short. My question
is whether it is possible to make some longer ones. Knowing I can not
get bike parts locally, I think it would be easier to get some steel
rod and thread the ends.

Once you figure out if its 9, 9.5, or 10 mm. Getting long axles mail-order
would be easier.

Jasper