Trike wheels

Old May 21st 07, 03:33 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Jason Holde

Default Trike wheels

Hello !

Does anyone knows a manufacter / website
which sells trike wheels, or what is
the technical term that describe such a
wheel* in order to help me to find a seller
on the internet.

I am trying to build a home made trike
and the only solution I found was to buy
specific hubs and build the wheel by myself.

Thank you

Jason

* = a wheel which is in contact with the frame
by only one side
Old May 26th 07, 01:20 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent