Not OT

Old August 6th 12, 09:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

Default Not OT

Curiosity has successful landed on Mars, congrats to NASA. So far no pictures of
racing bicycles sent back to Earth.

Old August 6th 12, 11:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

atriage wrote:
Curiosity has successful landed on Mars, congrats to NASA. So far no
pictures of racing bicycles sent back to Earth.

Hopefully there weren't any Martian red cats in the vicinity.

Old August 6th 12, 05:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 06/08/2012 11:00, Simply Fred wrote:
atriage wrote:
Curiosity has successful landed on Mars, congrats to NASA. So far no
pictures of racing bicycles sent back to Earth.

Hopefully there weren't any Martian red cats in the vicinity.

Let's hope not, the Martians get really ****ed when curiosity kills their cat,
ask the ex-inhabitants of the ex-planet that is now the asteroid belt.

Old August 7th 12, 02:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

atriage a écrit profondement:

| Curiosity has successful landed on Mars, congrats to NASA. So far no
| pictures of racing bicycles sent back to Earth.

Tell me again please. Which squad does Curiosity ride for?

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
Old August 7th 12, 07:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Martin

in 661928 20120806 095329 atriage wrote:
Curiosity has successful landed on Mars, congrats to NASA. So far no pictures of
racing bicycles sent back to Earth.
--

It's a Rover vehicle so I guess Britain can claim the credit.
Old August 7th 12, 07:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 07/08/2012 07:41, Bob Martin wrote:
in 661928 20120806 095329 wrote:
Curiosity has successful landed on Mars, congrats to NASA. So far no pictures of
racing bicycles sent back to Earth.
--

It's a Rover vehicle so I guess Britain can claim the credit.

Geez, I hope the water pump lasts more than a week.

Old August 7th 12, 11:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Bob Martin wrote:
It's a Rover vehicle so I guess Britain can claim the credit.

India actually.

Old August 7th 12, 12:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 07/08/2012 02:23, Davey Crockett wrote:
atriage a écrit profondement:

| Curiosity has successful landed on Mars, congrats to NASA. So far no
| pictures of racing bicycles sent back to Earth.

Tell me again please. Which squad does Curiosity ride for?

Radioshack/NASAN

Old August 7th 12, 11:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil H

On Monday, August 6, 2012 1:53:29 AM UTC-7, atriage wrote:
Curiosity has successful landed on Mars, congrats to NASA. So far no pictures of racing bicycles sent back to Earth. --

I suggest they hold all beach volley ball tournaments there. Sheeesh, hundreds of US athletes competed at the Olympics yet for me, their air time did not match my interest in their journey.
Phil H
Old August 7th 12, 11:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 07/08/2012 23:36, Phil H wrote:
On Monday, August 6, 2012 1:53:29 AM UTC-7, atriage wrote:
Curiosity has successful landed on Mars, congrats to NASA. So far no pictures of racing bicycles sent back to Earth. --

I suggest they hold all beach volley ball tournaments there. Sheeesh, hundreds of US athletes competed at the Olympics yet for me, their air time did not match my interest in their journey.
Phil H

As an item of interest GB could have funded Curiosity multiple times over for
the cost of the *privilege* of hosting the Olympics and each GB gold medal
probably received much more airtime here than the Curiosity landing. This
probably proves something quite profound but I can't be bothered to work out
what it is. Anyway as a result of all this the USA has acquired a lot of
technical expertise and GB has acquired the knowledge that the country would
certainly be better off if Dave Brailsford was running it instead of the shower
of ****wits currently masquerading as our glorious leaders. To cap it all I got
absolutely ****ing soaked out riding today. Can we have some of the USA heatwave
please?