pics of Cheseboro Cyn

Old April 13th 04, 02:43 AM
Slacker

Default pics of Cheseboro Cyn

Egads it would take too long to fiddle with their "upload image" thing
for each one, I just want to do an "mput *" to drop a bunch of images
somewhere all at once.
Seems like everywhere you can do that requires a friggin membership.
I looked at my ISP, jeez, that thing is setup for idiots. All you can do
is use their "web page wizard" thingamjig.

Well, someday, I'll post some pics.

-Bruce

If you want, you can email them to me, and I'll slap'em up on my Yahoo
Photos. It will let me drag-n-drop all of them at once. Then I can shoot
you back the link for the album.
--
Slacker
Old April 13th 04, 04:18 PM
Bruce Edge

If you want, you can email them to me, and I'll slap'em up on my Yahoo
Photos. It will let me drag-n-drop all of them at once. Then I can shoot
you back the link for the album.
--
Slacker

Thanks for the offer, but these just ain't worth the effort :-)
I'll get something working....

Thanks, Bruce
Old April 13th 04, 11:59 PM
(Pete Cresswell)

Default OT, freebie pic hosting with FTP access?

RE/
Set up your own server? Yes it's most likely breaking your TOS but how
much traffic will it really generate? Enough for them to notice? Not

What's the distinction between a "server" and just a bunch of web pages that I
put into my provider's freebie area under my domain name?
--
PeteCresswell
Old April 18th 04, 09:51 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2004-04-13, (Pete Cresswell) penned:
RE/
Set up your own server? Yes it's most likely breaking your TOS but how
much traffic will it really generate? Enough for them to notice? Not

What's the distinction between a "server" and just a bunch of web
pages that I put into my provider's freebie area under my domain name?

In this case he's talking about running a server from home. Hence the
TOS comment.

--
monique
Old April 19th 04, 02:18 AM
(Pete Cresswell)

RE/
In this case he's talking about running a server from home. Hence the
TOS comment.

Thanks.
--
PeteCresswell