pics of Cheseboro Cyn, really

Old April 14th 04, 09:22 PM
Bruce Edge

Default pics of Cheseboro Cyn, really

OK, after a 30 min crash course in web design, here are the #$@~! pictures.

http://home.att.net/~bruce.edge/biking/cheseboro/

Found a cool util to generate thumbnails from pics, and make the index
page too:
http://www.amk.ca/python/code/gallery.html
I love python.

Anyways, it's Cheseboro Cyn, So Cal.
Started 5:45 AM, yeah, I know, but I gotta ride and I gotta work.
http://home.att.net/~bruce.edge/biki...ing_baleen.jpg

Sorry, kinda hazy this morning. Have light weight XC bike for a while,
so nothing nasty, just lotsa climbing so I can keep my legs.

Got back to car, there's loaner bike too.
http://home.att.net/~bruce.edge/biking/cheseboro/M4.jpg

Everything that's not broken on my joker:
http://home.att.net/~bruce.edge/biki...till_works.jpg

Well, the wheels are OK too, but it's just so damn sad to see it that way.

Check out the 1st link for all pics, don't have time for the detailed
RR. well, climb, climb, haul ass DH, climb,.... you get the idea.

So, if you can see the pics, I'll try again when it's clearer, the
visibility really sucked today. Usually you can see the ocean from up there.

-Bruce
Old April 14th 04, 10:26 PM
G.T.

Bruce Edge wrote:
OK, after a 30 min crash course in web design, here are the #$@~! pictures.

http://home.att.net/~bruce.edge/biking/cheseboro/

Found a cool util to generate thumbnails from pics, and make the index
page too:
http://www.amk.ca/python/code/gallery.html
I love python.

Anyways, it's Cheseboro Cyn, So Cal.
Started 5:45 AM, yeah, I know, but I gotta ride and I gotta work.

Man, I really want to ride with you something but that 5:45 am start would
only leave me with 2 hours of sleep. Have you done any afternoon or
evening rides lately?

Greg

Old April 14th 04, 10:50 PM
Bruce Edge

G.T. wrote:
Bruce Edge wrote:

OK, after a 30 min crash course in web design, here are the #$@~!
pictures.

http://home.att.net/~bruce.edge/biking/cheseboro/

Found a cool util to generate thumbnails from pics, and make the index
page too:
http://www.amk.ca/python/code/gallery.html
I love python.

Anyways, it's Cheseboro Cyn, So Cal.
Started 5:45 AM, yeah, I know, but I gotta ride and I gotta work.

Man, I really want to ride with you something but that 5:45 am start
would only leave me with 2 hours of sleep. Have you done any afternoon
or evening rides lately?

Greg

Go to bed earlier, or heck, just stay up :-)

I've been doing some midday rides with a crew of rookies from work, but
they're short, only an hour or so.

-Bruce
Old April 15th 04, 02:23 AM
Slacker

Bruce Edge wrote:
[...]

Very cool... I think these are the first pictures I've seen of that
area. I like!
--
Slacker
Old April 15th 04, 02:26 AM
Slacker

G.T. wrote:

Man, I really want to ride with you something but that 5:45 am start
would only leave me with 2 hours of sleep. Have you done any afternoon
or evening rides lately?

Greg

This has been the only thing preventing me from hooking up with Bruce
for a ride.

--
Slacker

Old April 15th 04, 02:51 AM
G.T.

Bruce Edge wrote:
G.T. wrote:

Bruce Edge wrote:

OK, after a 30 min crash course in web design, here are the #$@~!
pictures.

http://home.att.net/~bruce.edge/biking/cheseboro/

Found a cool util to generate thumbnails from pics, and make the
index page too:
http://www.amk.ca/python/code/gallery.html
I love python.

Anyways, it's Cheseboro Cyn, So Cal.
Started 5:45 AM, yeah, I know, but I gotta ride and I gotta work.

Man, I really want to ride with you something but that 5:45 am start
would only leave me with 2 hours of sleep. Have you done any
afternoon or evening rides lately?

Greg

Go to bed earlier, or heck, just stay up :-)

One of these days, one of these days.

Greg

Old April 15th 04, 02:55 AM
G.T.

Slacker wrote:
G.T. wrote:

Man, I really want to ride with you something but that 5:45 am start
would only leave me with 2 hours of sleep. Have you done any
afternoon or evening rides lately?

Greg

This has been the only thing preventing me from hooking up with Bruce
for a ride.

Those 5:45 am rides may sound pretty good this summer. We'll see.

Greg

Old April 17th 04, 05:03 AM
GeeDubb

Bruce Edge wrote:
[...]

I especially liked the sulfer springs part of the area.....g

And the ranger waiting to write tickets to everyone coming off the trail the
day it rained because they were leaving more than 1/4" indentation in the
ground!!!!!

Goofy CA rules.........

Nice pix. thnks

Gary