Gooseberry Mesa ~Video~

Old April 16th 04, 06:59 PM
Michael Paul

Default Gooseberry Mesa ~Video~

It's only taken a month, but I've finally edited the video of Gooseberry
Mesa from my March trip. Mostly, I was just buried with school crap but I
finally just took the time to dump the footage into the 'puter and edited it
last night.

The video is sort of different than any others that I've done. The riding
on the mesa is short rolling up and down so there's no sustained climbing or
descending. As a result, there's little long, unbroken downhill footage.
So, I took a slighlty different approach with the music and pace of the
video.

Riding out there was definately surreal. Different than anything we have in
Southern Californa for sure. I'll be going back and hitting other trails in
the area as well but this one day trip was enough to at least wet my
appetite some.

Check out my website at
http://s92441708.onlinehome.us/Goose...gooseberry.htm for a longer write
up if interested or just save the video from this link:
http://www.mountainbikebill.com/vide...gooseberry.mpg

Thanks to MTBBill for hosting.

Michael

Old April 16th 04, 08:02 PM
MattB

Michael Paul wrote:
[...]

Cool. Thanks for sharing.
Who biffed?

Matt (took a nasty fall on that ride once going a lot faster)

Old April 16th 04, 08:10 PM
Michael Paul

"MattB" wrote in message

Who biffed?

Matt (took a nasty fall on that ride once going a lot faster)

Don't know who it was. Another group of riders came along while my buddies
were busy pussing out on that piece of trail so I just filmed them as they
rode down. Got lucky to catch the endo.

Michael

Old April 16th 04, 11:53 PM
Mark \(UK\)

Michael Paul wrote:
"MattB" wrote in message

Who biffed?

Matt (took a nasty fall on that ride once going a lot faster)

Don't know who it was. Another group of riders came along while my
buddies were busy pussing out on that piece of trail so I just filmed
them as they rode down. Got lucky to catch the endo.

Bet he was well pleased to find that there was a guy filming him at just the
moment he happened to stack it! It's probably the only time he crashed in
months; sod's law...

--
Mark

Old April 17th 04, 02:42 AM
miles todd

Mark (UK) wrote:
Michael Paul wrote:

"MattB" wrote in message

Who biffed?

Matt (took a nasty fall on that ride once going a lot faster)

Don't know who it was. Another group of riders came along while my
buddies were busy pussing out on that piece of trail so I just filmed
them as they rode down. Got lucky to catch the endo.

Bet he was well pleased to find that there was a guy filming him at just the
moment he happened to stack it! It's probably the only time he crashed in
months; sod's law...

--
Mark

She. Watch the video again.

Miles

Old April 17th 04, 02:46 AM
Charles Beristain

nice.. thanks for sharing..
good music too.

charlie

Old April 17th 04, 10:15 AM
Mark \(UK\)

"miles todd" wrote in message

Mark (UK) wrote:
Michael Paul wrote:

"MattB" wrote in message

Who biffed?

Matt (took a nasty fall on that ride once going a lot faster)

Don't know who it was. Another group of riders came along while my
buddies were busy pussing out on that piece of trail so I just filmed
them as they rode down. Got lucky to catch the endo.

Bet he was well pleased to find that there was a guy filming him at just

the
moment he happened to stack it! It's probably the only time he crashed

in
months; sod's law...

--
Mark

She. Watch the video again.

Miles

ok I watched again ...must be missing the compelling evidence, could be he
or she from where i'm standing. Never mind, I stand corrected.

Old April 17th 04, 11:43 PM
miles todd

Mark (UK) wrote:
"miles todd" wrote in message

Mark (UK) wrote:

Michael Paul wrote:

"MattB" wrote in message

Who biffed?

Matt (took a nasty fall on that ride once going a lot faster)

Don't know who it was. Another group of riders came along while my
buddies were busy pussing out on that piece of trail so I just filmed
them as they rode down. Got lucky to catch the endo.

Bet he was well pleased to find that there was a guy filming him at just

the

moment he happened to stack it! It's probably the only time he crashed

in

months; sod's law...

--
Mark

She. Watch the video again.

Miles

ok I watched again ...must be missing the compelling evidence, could be he
or she from where i'm standing. Never mind, I stand corrected.

It's OK, the video really doesn't show very well. However, I was there,
and she was clearly a she. At least lllll ;l p;;p['[[
]po o
}][o[
pj[
}[]
;
'';;

Old April 17th 04, 11:45 PM
miles todd

miles todd wrote:

Mark (UK) wrote:

"miles todd" wrote in message

Mark (UK) wrote:

Michael Paul wrote:

"MattB" wrote in message

[...]

Sorry about that. My four-year old got to the keyboard. As I was
saying, all evidence seemed to indicate that she was of the female variety.

miles