Trike Drafting Technique

Old January 21st 05, 06:23 AM
Perry Butler

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Here is a picture of the proper drafting technique to use while riding a
recumbent trike: http://snipurl.com/c5fx.

--
Tom Sherman - Near Rock Island

Cute one Tom!

When I use my newsreader I see a guy on a trike following a cat.

When I use Google Groups I get something completly different.

Try going to Google Groups and clicking on the url.

Of course Tom, I suspect that you know that!

Perry B

Old January 21st 05, 06:14 PM

Here is a picture of the proper drafting technique to use while riding
a recumbent trike.

Wow, Tom, someone really set you up here.

As someone else pointed out, if you enter the URL that you gave into
Internet Explorer, you really do get the cat being persued by the
trike.

That was a nasty trick to play on you.

Lewis.

*****

Old January 21st 05, 07:07 PM
LioNiNoiL_a t_Y a h 0 0_d 0 t_c 0 m

Tom Sherman wrote:

Mr. Butler's continuing insinuations of homosexual preferences
in others are not clever, nor are they accurate. They do
indicate that Mr. Butler either has a childish mentality, or
some serious psychological issues that need attention.

Why not both?

Old January 21st 05, 09:25 PM
nget

LioNiNoiL_a t_Y a h 0 0_d 0 t_c 0 m Wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:

Mr. Butler's continuing insinuations of homosexual preferences
in others are not clever, nor are they accurate. They do
indicate that Mr. Butler either has a childish mentality, or
some serious psychological issues that need attention.

Why not both?

Yes indeed,both Mr. Sherman and Mr. Butler may have serious
psychological issues.

--
nget

Old January 22nd 05, 12:07 AM
Tom Sherman

Perry Butler wrote:

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

Here is a picture of the proper drafting technique to use while riding a
recumbent trike: http://snipurl.com/c5fx.

--
Tom Sherman - Near Rock Island

Cute one Tom!

When I use my newsreader I see a guy on a trike following a cat.

When I use Google Groups I get something completly different.

Try going to Google Groups and clicking on the url.

Of course Tom, I suspect that you know that!

I wonder if there was a temporary Snipurl malfunction or an
incompatibility with micro$oft internet exploder (sic)?

The intention was to show the picture of the trike/rider following the
cat. See
http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/pics/docs/04/430/large/trainingwithbrowncat.jpg?v=12g.

I have no idea what the other picture is/was. I am using a Mozilla based
browser, which may explain why I do not see the "mystery" picture.

--
Tom Sherman - Near Rock Island

Old January 22nd 05, 12:23 AM
Mark Leuck

http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/pics/...ngwithbrowncat.
jpg?v=12g.

I have no idea what the other picture is/was. I am using a Mozilla based
browser, which may explain why I do not see the "mystery" picture.

I'm using FireFox and don't see any mystery picture either

Old January 22nd 05, 04:04 AM
Tom Sherman

Zach wrote:

Tom Sherman wrote:

wrote:

Here is a picture of the proper drafting technique to use while

riding

a recumbent trike.

Wow, Tom, someone really set you up here.

As someone else pointed out, if you enter the URL that you gave

into

Internet Explorer, you really do get the cat being persued by the
trike.

That was a nasty trick to play on you.

When I go to Google Groups and click on the link in the message I
posted, I get a picture that shows the right front quarter of a

trike,

the lower leg of a cyclist, and a yellow-brown felis sylvestris catus

slightly ahead and to the right of the trike. When I click on the

"link"

icon on the opening page, I get to the same picture. This is the

picture

I intended to link to.

Here is the direct URL for the picture in question:

http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/pics/docs/04/430/large/trainingwithbrowncat.jpg?v=12g.

--
Tom Sherman - Near Rock Island

When I clicked on both the snipurl.com link you first posted and the
crazyguyonabike.com link you posted above I saw an image of a man
sticking his fingers into his rectum. I am using a Mozilla browser.

When I click on the link I posted I still get the picture of the cat
from the trike rider's perspective. Floyd (the world's slowest trike
rider), Mark Leuck, "Bwian", and Limey Lewis (from his browser) all saw
the picture of the trike and cat. Perry Butler, Zach and Limey Lewis
(from Google) saw a picture of a nude man performing acts that some
might consider immoral.

Something odd is going on here - could the host server have been hacked?
Here is the main link to the photo journal by Heidi Domeisen about
riding a trike to Alaska and back:
http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/journal/?handle=heidi.

I trust the statements of Lewis and Zach (assuming it is actually them
and not someone spoofing their identities). That leaves the question of
who would have both the ability and motive to substitute a picture that
most would find offensive in place of one that most would find either
cute or innocuous.

--
Tom Sherman - Near Rock Island

Old January 22nd 05, 04:47 AM
Al Luminium

Zach wrote:

Tom Sherman wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Wow, that's quite a hack. One pic is a little furry pussy running away from
somone on a trike, and over at google there's a picture of Fabby after a
hard day on the ass hatchet. Or maybe it's that nut job from Minnysoda doing
an extreme moon. C'mon Dolan, fess up. Is that you? What an ugly ass.