20 inch conversion on an EZ1

Old January 23rd 05, 02:52 PM
Freddie M. Wall

According to the Power on Cycling web site, the fork they have available is
two inches shorter than the fork in my specific EZ1. I am unaware of any
changes because I see very few of them in my area. The local LBS mechanic is
most helpful and willing to look into any area available to him for a
possible fork. He agreed to e-mail one of his parts reps for help

Once again, thanks to all who had suggestions.

Old January 23rd 05, 02:59 PM
Jack Davis

"Freddie M. Wall" wrote in message
Thanks for the suggestions. I have printed them off and will follow-up on
this.

"

Fred,

While you're at it, ask your lawyer why Sun will not approve of such a
venture and why your LBS should not do it even if they could.

Have fun...

jd

Old January 23rd 05, 07:51 PM
Freddie M. Wall

Ahhhh yes. I keep forgetting about the liability issue, which is due to my
age, 53, and the understanding that we should take responsibility for our
actions. I'm certain that if one looked at cycling and the myriad of
potential liability issues, it is concievable no company would even
manufacture one or parts. However, I had planned on doing the work myself,
primarily because it helps me learn about the actual workings of a bicycle.
Also, I generally take a conservative approach to using a bike and check
things out regularly. Ideally, if the LBS orders me a fork, I do the work,
then it should minimize their liability issue. But, your point is well made
and understood. I believe liability is one of the primary reasons
manufacturers will not ship to an individual, they require a LBS to
assemble.

. ..

GB4 20 Inch Freestyle Mojoe Unicycling 3 December 7th 03 05:55 AM
56 inch big wheel with 4.5 inch cranks!? Ken Fuchs Unicycling 9 September 5th 03 03:27 AM
With gritted teeth... Chuck Webb Unicycling 21 August 29th 03 07:38 AM
Air Seat Conversion? XWonka Unicycling 4 August 5th 03 12:04 AM