Catrikes keeping their prices down!!!

Old June 25th 05, 01:21 AM
db.

Default Catrikes keeping their prices down!!!

announced on `Bentrider,Catrike has decided NOT to increase their prices
afterall. From their web site... "Due to the increased sales volume
after we announced the future raise in our prices, because of raw
material costs, we decided to increase our production by the acquisition
of better equipment, hiring of new members for our shop floor team, as
well as the purchase of larger orders from vendors which put us in a
different price bracket. The result was a gain in efficiency overall
that we did not think it would be possible. We feel like passing that
efficiency on to our customers. Our company has always been loved by our
technically superior products that perform at a great value. We believe
we are up to the task and will try to keep our prices steady. Therefore
we would like to announce the cancel of the increase in our prices. Our
prices for 2005 are still Catrike Pocket $1,495; Road $1,995; and Speed
$2,350 plus freight. The products have the same technical and added
features as before. No compromise. We are working on our back log and
during the next 4 weeks we should be able to catch up with the demand."

Cool..

prices? musketman Unicycling 6 February 7th 05 08:39 PM
Shimano 10s Prices G. Huang Techniques 9 January 26th 05 11:47 PM
US Postal not seeing value to sponsorship... why? Mike Jacoubowsky/Chain Reaction Bicycles Racing 170 May 13th 04 11:48 PM
AD: XTR M960 Low prices Bulltek Sports Marketplace 0 August 14th 03 04:54 PM
Ad: XTR M960 Low Prices! Bulltek Sports Marketplace 0 August 13th 03 05:13 PM