How do i paint my uni

Old December 2nd 08, 08:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniPsyco

Default How do i paint my uni

hi.. I want to change the color of my KH frame, but i dont know how to
do it... HELP ME!!

--
UniPsyco
Old December 2nd 08, 08:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
samwii

1-wheeled-grape;1141790 wrote:
wait a second... I'll use the search function.
done
http://unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53572

dam you beat me to it!

'Fraid so

--
samwii

_ [ C O L O R = \ \ " Y E L L O W \ \ " ] B R I N G _ B A C K _ T H E _
R O U N D C R O W N _ F R A M E S ! [ / C O L O R ] _
I'm getting one...
Old December 3rd 08, 04:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
poofengle

I did this with painters tape and spray paint, and it came out really
well. Perhaps you could use painters tape to make a cool design.

Another thing, I agree with maestro's tutorial completely in the
preparation. You have to make sure everything's perfectly clean, or
it'll come out badly

[image:
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z...4rffvadvs.jpg]

--
poofengle

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. But set a man on fire
and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
Old December 3rd 08, 09:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Dandelion

First, select the magic wand tool, then fill the selection with the
paint bucket, easy.

--
Dandelion
Old December 7th 08, 08:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniPsyco

thank you guys.. maestro8's tutorial really helped me...
as soon as possible i will post some photos..

--
UniPsyco
Old December 7th 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ergolicious

I used maestro's tutorial to paint one of my unis

--
Ergolicious

I need to get a Muni...
Old December 8th 08, 03:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniPsyco

Ergolicious;1145232 wrote:
I used maestro's tutorial to paint one of my unis

could you post some photos..?

--
UniPsyco
Old December 8th 08, 05:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mynutsache

just get it powdercoated

--
mynutsache

two blondes walked into a bar...(shortly thereafter they both had the
appropriate adult beverage )
Old December 8th 08, 07:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniPsyco

mynutsache;1145823 wrote:
just get it powdercoated

I dont have any money right now so i'll choose the cheapest way... and
I think it'll work fine..

--
UniPsyco