Who is Phillip J Morris, and why does he post here?

Old October 17th 04, 05:27 AM
Sierraman

"RWM" wrote in message

"Sierraman" wrote in message

"RWM" wrote in message

"Sierraman" wrote in message

OK, but you still sound like a bunch of 4th graders on the playground.

Also consider how many virulent types are in here. You can ignore them, or
in this case I decided to play the playground scene as you suggested. RBR
rarely brings out the best in folks, but it's true as TR suggested, more the
sports bar scene, where fights break out. Speaking of bars, I like the ones
in Santa Barbara which are more moderate and less hostile then their crude
inner city counterparts.

blah, blah, blah, :-)

Old October 17th 04, 07:38 AM
Philip W. Moore, Jr.

Well God Damn, Crit Pro! You pulled a linguistic fast one on me! Gotta win
sometimes, eh?
"crit pro" wrote in message
m...
"Philip W. Moore, Jr." wrote in message

That's ulterior motive.

What is his ultera motive?

crit pro

Altria

figured it wouldn't take 4 days for the tobacco connection.

cp